Westinghouse iGEN2500 2200W Portable Inverter Generator
Whether you need a power supply on the jobsite or for your latest tailgate party, the versatile Westinghouse iGen2500 Digital Inverter Generator is a perfect portable power solution. Designed by Westinghouse in Columbus, Ohio, the dependable and easy-to-use iGen2000 offers a variety of premium, cutting-edge features at a value that cannot be beat by comparable generator models in its class.
Unlike traditional open-frame generators, the Westinghouse iGen2500 safely powers sensitive electronic devices such as laptop computers, cell phones, or kitchen equipment by producing clean and stable electricity that is just as dependable and safe as the power you get from your home. Powered by a four-stroke Westinghouse engine, the iGen2500 is engineered to automatically adjust its engine speed to produce only the amount of power needed to meet the demand of the load being placed on the generator, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing operating noise and exhaust emissions. As an additional feature, the iGen2500 features a U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor to ensure that the unit is safe for use in parks and forests.
The Westinghouse iGen2500 Digital Inverter Generator is backed by a 2-Year Limited Warranty and Westinghouse's nationwide service and support network.
Westinghouse iGen2500 Features:
- Lightweight and Compact Design: the iGen2500 weighs 46 lbs. and Features a Built-In Carry Handle for Easy Transportation
- Safely Powers Sensitive Electronics Such as Laptop Computers, Cell Phones, & More (2200 Running Watts and 2500 Peak Watts at <3% THD)
- Features 2 USB Ports (5V DC) and a 120 VAC 20A Household Duplex Outlet - Easily Power Your Phone or Other Electronic Devices
- Enhanced Fuel Efficiency - 30-50% More Fuel Efficient Than a Traditional Generator!
- Quiet Operation: the iGen2500 Utilizes a Double-Insulated Acoustic Enclosure, Asymmetrical Cooling Fans, and Low Tone Mufflers to Reduce Operating Noise