Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS 14kW Generator with Aluminum Enclosure and 200A SE Transfer Switch Features:
Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS 14kW Generator Features:
This Kohler 14kW 60 Hz generator is very hard working. It runs on a reliable Kohler CH740 4-Cycle, 20.5 HP, V-2 engine with maximum 3600 RPM. The Kohler Command PRO OHV engine is designed for tough commercial applications. It has hydraulic valve lifters that eliminate the need for expensive valve adjustments. This dual fuel model delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency.
- Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS comes with 200 amp service entrance-rated Model RXT ATS with combined interface/ load management board and corrosion-resistant NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure.
- Includes RXT 200-amp outdoor-rated, service entrance rated automatic transfer switch
- PowerBoost voltage regulation system ensures reliable motor starting and provides instant response to load changes.
- The model is available in both single-phase and 3-phase. Single-phase voltage is 120/240, while 3-Phase voltage is 120/208, 120/240, and 277/480.
- The aluminum sound enclosure and a critical silencer ensure sound attenuation.
- Hinged, locking roof of the enclosure allows easy access to the generator set controller when required. This makes maintenance and service easier.
- DVR guards all sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion and unsteady power.
- Compatible with PowerSync Automatic Paralleling Module (APM), programmable interface module (PIM).
- This model is easy to install. The sturdy aluminum base can be mounted on gravel or a concrete mounting pad. Flat bottom facilitates mounting and leveling and prevents it from sinking into the ground.
- Certifications and listings include cUL, UL 2200, CSA and EPA.
- This model is backed by 5-year/2000 hour limited warranty for on-grid applications and 18 month/1000 hour limited warranty for off-grid applications.
Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS is a user-friendly air-cooled model with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine. It keeps the business running in case of a utility power failure. Continue to run heating, cooling, and the security systems when the storm brings down power lines.
During an emergency, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the hassle of manual operation.
It is designed for both on-grid and off-the-grid applications. Use it at home or the work site as a backup source of power. In only 10 seconds, this Kohler generator restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances, and electronics automatically.
Users can switch between natural gas and LPG fuels easily. Exceptional power quality protects all valuable electronics at home and work. With less than 5% THD, this generator is ideal for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
RDC2 controller has a 2-line backlit LCD screen display that allows you to check the status of the unit and system settings. OnCue Plus Generator Management System allows you to get real-time status updates on your generator from an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC or Mac®.
This generator has extraordinary motor-starting capacity at 33kVA at 240V. Kohler 14RCAL -200SELS can be installed outdoors only. You can install it 18” from a structure. For storm-prone areas, use a 4” concrete mounting pad for installation. The model is shipped free of cost and comes with free technical support for life.
Installed a 14kw Kohler generator with a 200 amp transfer switch. Started right up , switched over and ran the house easily. Customer had a 100 amp service. Sheet metal for ATS is heavy guage. Battery easy to install, side panels are hard to reinstall. Packaged very well for shipment. No damage upon arrival. Good product. AP Electric are good people. Excellent tech support with Dan . Buy with confidence
Easy install, works great, customer very happy
I purchased my 14rcal in August. After many delays, the start up date was in December, and officially began backup ops in January 21. It appeared somewhat noisy the first couple scheduled runs, but now we can hardly hear it.
We are pleased.
Removal of Sides and front is the worst Poorly design .I had hoped with this model a larger battery could have been used but same as the older model group 51 battery marginal sized for colder climates
Kolher generators are easy to install and easy to do maintenance work the three sides come off easy so you can get all around this machine they are very quiet and the aluminum case generators can be 18” off your house
Only thing the control panel had some scratches but other than that everything was good waiting for permits to install. But overall happy with package