Kohler GM81529 Programmable Interface Module Features:
Perfect for those who travel frequently or own a vacation home, the Programmable Interface Module (PIM) lets you activate critical items like storm shutters or a security system when you're away (when partnered with the OnCue® Generator Management System).
- Remotely control important home items
- Remotely turn power outputs such as heating and cooling system or security lights on or off.
- Remotely monitor or receive email alerts for changes to inputs such as motion sensors or water-level alarms (requires OnCue Generator Management System).
- Two inputs, six outputs.
- Multiple patent-pending innovations.
- For Models: 6VSG/14RESA/14RESAL/20RESA/20RESAL/20RESB/20RESC/20RESCL/38RCL/48RCL with OnCue
Always refer to owner's manual for correct part number. Do not rely on picture. Electronic items may not be returnable. Refer to our Returns Policy for more information.
No technical specifications or downloads available for this product.