Firman P05701 5700W Portable Generator with Wheel Kit Features:
FIRMAN P05701 5700W Portable Generator Features:
- FIRMAN P05701 is a 5.7kW open frame portable generator that is powered by a reliable FIRMAN Max Pro 389cc 4-stroke OHV engine with a max 3600-RPM. The starting power is 7100 Watts while the running power is 5700 Watts. It has a recoil start system.
- This 120/240V @ 60 Hz model has a 13-hour run time at 50% load. It runs more quietly at 72dB as compared to other generators in its class.
- The engine has a cast-iron sleeve and uses the splash oil lubrication system. Recommended oil is 10W-30. The engine protects itself by shutting down when the oil level is low.
- The heavy-duty roll cage protects the unit during transportation and also reduces vibration.
- The extra-large fuel tank stores 8-gallons of unleaded gasoline and has an easy to read fuel gauge on cap.
- The Power Stream Alternator has a Volt Lock Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) that guards all your electronics against voltage fluctuations that could damage the product.
- It comes with a free wheel kit. The U-shaped padded handle and 10” heavy-duty black plastic flat-free tires make it easy to move around.
- This Performance Series model has a control panel that shows volts, hertz, run time, and has a low oil indicator. This is also where you will find the Phoenix Fat Head Block and the outlets.
- The generator is easy to store as it takes up less space with its compact design and foldable handles.
- There are 4 outlets with snap-fit covers: (2) 5-20R DUPLEX 20A-120VAC GFCI, (1) L5-30R Twistlock 30A-120VAC, and (1) L14-30R Twistlock 30A-120/240VAC. Covers protect it from dust, debris, and moisture.
- Certifications include EPA and NOM.
- FIRMAN P05701 comes with a 3-year limited residential warranty and a 90-day commercial warranty.
FIRMAN P05701 is a 5.7kW generator specially designed for contractors, work-site, and emergency power. This sturdy generator is easy to use and maintain. It runs quietly without disturbing the neighbors at 72dB. The OHV engine gives higher performance, requires less maintenance, and has a longer life. It can run all your construction tools such as saws, drills, cutters, sanders, grinders, and more at off-the grid locations.
When a storm damages power lines and causes a blackout, this generator will keep your house and family safe indoors. It will supply clean power to your heating and cooling system, cooking appliances, lights, and fans. It will keep the freezer and refrigerator running so the food does not spoil. FIRMAN P05701 will also run your large screen TV and music player so you keep occupied indoors. The alternator has an AVR that provides superior voltage regulation.
This model is not RV ready but its L5-30R receptacle can be used for a simple RV connection with an L5-30P to TT-30R adaptor. RV travelers looking for more independence prefer to use this model due to its low cost and longer run time. You can also use it in the food truck or for outdoor fairs, festivals and events.
FIRMAN has 4 manufacturing facilities where it designs, engineers, and manufactures all FIRMAN generators. It makes its automatic voltage regulator, carburetor, fat head engine, power stream alternator, air cleaner, and more! All FIRMAN products are built to last. The customer call center is ready to take your calls 24/7/365.