Cummins RS20AC 20kW Quiet Connect Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch Features:
The Cummins RS20AC 20kw Quiet Connect Generator is yet another generator in this series that comes with reliable, quiet power. This unit also comes with a transfer switch to make switching from standard power to the generator easier. This generator is strong enough to power a 5-ton AC unit while still being exceptionally quiet.
You can run this unit on LP or Natural gas, just choose when you buy. It is also EPA and CARB certified. The RS20AC also offers exercise modes that help make it even more efficient. You can choose when your generator will run and save power, and the unit will crank the engine without starting it to run self-diagnostics.
The Cummins RS20AC is cold weather capable. This unit can run even in zero-degree weather, or lower with some accessories sold-separately. Installation is relatively easy and your unit can be placed just 18 inches from your home. When you’re not at home, you can make sure your model is running properly, and even control it with the help of your internet-connected device. Overall, this generator is an excellent backup source for your home.
CUMMINS RS20AC Features:
- The RS20AC contains a V twin air-cooled, naturally aspirated engine. This generator offers enough power to run even a 5-ton AC unit.
- This model comes with a 200S SE Transfer Switch. This feature makes generator installation and use easier. This switch is rated for both indoor and outdoor use.
- This unit has a 75 NG / 83.3 LPV amp rating.
- The RS20AC runs quietly during normal load at 65 dB(A) within 23 ft. (7 m).
- The CUMMINS RS20AC takes Natural gas or LP gas with 12-inch fuel lines. It has CSA, UL, and EPA certifications and is able to self-diagnose.
- Thanks to less than 5% total harmonic distortion, this generator offers cleaner power that is safe for all appliances.
- This model offers remote monitoring that makes for easier use. You can control your unit’s operations from a distance with any internet connected device.
- The RS20AC is weather resistant. It can run in extremely cold weather, down to zero degrees Fahrenheit. It can resist even lower temperatures with the assistance of some optional cold weather accessories.
- The standard warranty covers 5 years or 2000 hours, with the option for an extended warranty.
- Exercise modes let you manage your unit’s operation and conserve power. You can decide at what day and time your generator will operate so that you never use it more than you need. There is also a “Crank only” mode during which the generator cranks the generator, but does not fully start it, so that it can run self-diagnostics.
- The CUMMINS RS20AC offers even more efficiency with Intelligent Load Management. Your generator can take 4 loads monitoring each load individually. It also only restores the loads it can handle to conserve power.
Besides the month I waited for it to ship, 2or 3 calls and various emails and the add saying will ship in 5-8 days
Quick delivery, excellent support staff. Easy to install and operate. Ready for anything.
Cummins makes a great product. We couldn't be happier with our purchase of this 20kW generator. Great service from this website as well.
Quality generator and quallity organization to order from. I can tell this generator is going to last a long time by its construction. Very quiet. One 2 hour outage so far and performed perfectly. I would purchase agin
Great Generator and transfer switch - kept it simple getting a package - 20kW generator with the 200amp transfer switch. AP was great validated the sizing of the generator. Installer recommended did a great job. All is good ready for hurricane season in North Carolina.
Great Generator bought is from AP Electric (did a nice job helping size the generator). The recommended dealer did a great job with installation. We live in Colorado and have had 1 power outage for 2 days the since install. Would give the Cummins 20kW a 5 on performance.
My interaction with AP Electric was great. My generator arrived when it was supposed to. No problems. After installation however there was a problem in that it would' start immediately. The Cummin's service tech came back out and fixed the the problem. He has been very understanding.