Westinghouse WPro12000 12000W Electric Start Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start
Westinghouse WPro12000 Features:
- Westinghouse WPro12000 runs on a powerful 22-HP 713cc Westinghouse V-Twin Engine that has 3600 RPM with low idle control. It is pressure-lubricated and is loaded with heavy-duty features for industrial use. The engine is encased in a cast iron sleeve and requires little maintenance.
- It generates 15,000 Peak Watts and 12,000 Running Watts.
- WPro12000 features the Pulse-Flo (TM) super quiet muffler, which makes it a good choice for residential use.
- It is OSHA Compliant and features Full Panel Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) to protect the house and the job site from electric incidents. It is also EPA, CARB Compliant.
- This generator powers up sensitive electronics safely with its less than 5% total harmonic distortion.
- The circuit breakers shut off the engine in the event of an overload.
- It has both an electric and remote start and is transfer switch ready (Key Fob Included).
- It requires a Carburetor Kit when operated at a height. Altitude Carburetor Kit Number 140578 is sold separately.
- Spark Plug Torch F7TC are included in the package.
- It features low oil shutdown while the recommended oil for this model is SAE 10W30.
- The 10.5 gal. (40 L) fuel tank is made of steel and can be loaded with Unleaded Gasoline, 10% Ethanol or less.
- At a 25% load, it has a run time of 16 hours and runs for 11 hours at a 50% load.
- Heavy-duty wheel kit is included. The wheels are 12-inches in diameter and 3-inches wide. Lifting Bracket is also featured for easy lifting by a hook.
- WPro12000 can be used with 120V of power or 240V. It features two 120V 20A duplex 5-20R receptacles, an L14-30R 120/240V receptacle, an L5-30R, and a 14-50R 50A 120/240V receptacle.
- It has a built-in VFT meter that displays volts, frequency, and lifetime hours.
- The unit is backed by a residential warranty of 3 years and a commercial warranty of 1 year.
Westinghouse WPro12000 is an industrial portable generator designed for residential, recreational and industrial use. The robust WPro12000 can be moved easily from the house to the job site or a recreational site. Circuit breakers and low-oil shutoff protects the unit for user safety. It serves as an ideal choice for construction sites, picnics and patio parties. Sound attenuation features, heavy-duty performance, low THD, and low cost makes it a preferable choice for those looking for reliable standby portable power.
This Westinghouse portable generator offers clean power and is safe for electronics that have sensitive electrical components. It can also be used as a backup supply of power when grid power fails. Westinghouse WPro12000 is transfer switch ready. The transfer switch can isolate selected circuits of your home from the power lines and allows you to use the unit with two sources of power. It also prevents back-feed, which occurs when the power goes back down the utility lines.
The 22 HP 713cc V-Twin Engine features low idle control that helps control the speed of the engine. It is pressure-lubricated and has heavy-duty features for industrial use. The cast iron sleeve makes it a very durable option.
It generates 12,000 running watts and 15,000 peak watts, which are ample to run an AC; a sump pump, an electric stove, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, and other household appliances. It has two 5V USB ports for charging electronics with microprocessors such as phones and tablets.
At the job site, you can use it for an AC, dust controllers, air compressors, electric saws and running all sorts of electric tools. OSHA requires GFCI protection for job-site power sources and this unit has just that.
Westinghouse WPro12000 runs for 16-hours on 10.5 gallons of fuel on a 25% load. This generator offers good value for your money. The price is very affordable while financing options are available for those who are on a tight budget.
All 120V and 240V outlets have rubber covers for added safety. The professional grade WPro12000 comes with a battery, battery charger, key fob, oil, funnel, tool kit, manual and quick start guide. Along with the residential and commercial warranties buyers also get lifetime technical support.