Westinghouse WGen9500 9500W Electric Start Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start
Westinghouse WGen9500 Features:
Westinghouse WGen9500 features a robust air-cooled 13.5 HP 457cc Westinghouse OHV 4 Stroke engine with 3600 RPM. It has an operational volume as low as 74 dBA. The professional grade model is transfer switch ready and requires little maintenance.
- It has a Total Harmonic Distortion of less than 5% and is ideal for use with modern-day sensitive electronics such as cell phones and tablets. The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) ensures smooth performance.
- There are 3 starting system options: Electric, Remote, and Recoil. Remote control allows you to start it from 109 yards. The model comes with a free battery and a free battery charger.
- The gasoline running watts are 9,500 and peak watts are 12,500.
- WPro9500 features the Pulse-Flo (TM) super quiet muffler.
- It features Full Panel Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) to protect the house and the RV from electric incidents. It is EPA, CSA, and CARB Compliant.
- The circuit breakers shut off the engine in the event of an overload.
- The model is transfer switch ready (Key Fob Included).
- Spark Plug Torch F7TC is included in the package.
- WPro8500 features automatic low oil shutdown. The recommended oil for this model is SAE 10W-30.
- The steel fuel tank stores up to 6.6 gal. (25 L) of Unleaded Gasoline, 10% Ethanol or less.
- At a 25% load, it gives a run time of 17.5 hours while at 50% load it runs for 12 hours.
- Heavy duty wheel kit is included. The 10 inches wheels and fold-down handle make it easy to transport.
- AC outlets include two GFCI 120V 20A (5-20R), one 120/240V 30A (L14-30R) which is transfer switch ready, one 120/240V 50A (14-50R) which is also transfer switch ready. While DC outlets include two 5V USB Ports.
- It has a built-in meter that displays volts, frequency, and lifetime hours.
- The model is backed by a residential warranty of 3 years and a commercial warranty of 1 year.
Westinghouse WGen9500 is a portable generator designed for RV and residential use. The robust engine has a cast iron sleeve which makes it more durable. This transfer switch ready model is easy to move around with the never go flat 10 inch tires and fold-down handle. It generates 9,500 running watts and 12,500 peak watts which are ample to run an AC, a sump pump, refrigerator or freezer, electric stove, coffee maker, microwave, hair dryer, furnace fan, and other household appliances. Users can directly charge cell phones and tablets using the two DC 5V USB charging ports. All outlets have rubber covers to keep moisture and debris out.
Safety features such as overload prevention and low-oil shutoff give the users peace of mind. WGen9500 is safe for sensitive electronics such as computers, laptops, cell phones and digital cameras. It is used as an emergency source of power during a grid power failure. Sound attenuation features, heavy-duty performance, 109 yard remote start and low cost make it a preferable option for those looking for a professional grade yet affordable standby portable gas generator.
Westinghouse WGen9500 runs for 17.5 hours on a 25% load and 12 hours on a 50% load. The price is low and financing options are available.
The heavy-duty professional grade WGen9500 comes with a battery, battery charger, key fob, oil, funnel, tool kit, manual and quick start guide. Along with the residential and commercial warranties buyers also get lifetime technical support.