Westinghouse WGen7500DF 7500W Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start Features:
WESTINGHOUSE WGEN7500DF PORTABLE GENERATOR
The Westinghouse WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Wireless Remote Start Generator is perfect for emergency home backup, as well as having the portability necessary for use at the job site or recreational uses such as RVing, camping, tailgaiting, and more! With its dual fuel capabilities the powerful WGen7500DF produces 9,500 peak watts and 7,500 running watts when utilizing gasoline as a fuel source and can be easily switched to utilize propane at any time with a simple turn of a knob. While propane produces 8,550 peak watts and 6,750 running watts, home owners love using propane for home standby power due to its ease of storage and incredibly long shelf life. Regardless of fuel, the WGen7500DF produces more than enough power to simultaneously run (for example) 15-lights in your home, your sump pump, refrigerator/freezer, cell phone chargers, a 10,000 BTU A/C unit, your television, computer, computer monitor with capacity to spare. Built with a 720cc Westinghouse OHV Engine, the WGen7500DF can run for 10+ hours on a full 6.6 gallon fuel tank when at 50% load. Built in extendable handle and rugged never-flat wheels make transporting the WGen7500DF easy. Loaded with safety features such as low oil shut down, overload protection, and GFCI outlets the WGen7500DF will provide you with power for years to come.
WESTINGHOUSE WGen7500DF Features:
- CARB/EPA/CSA Certified
- Size: 27.2" L, 26" W, 26" H - Weight: 194 lbs
- The WGen7500 contains a Westinghouse 420 cc 4-Stroke OHV engine. It is encased in a cast iron sleeve for extra protection. It has a recoil start and an automatic low oil shutdown to prevent damage from low oil levels. The unit also comes with a Digital Hour Meter.
- This generator runs at 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts.
- The WGen7500 contains a 6.6-gallon fuel tank. This model is gasoline or propane powered, and sports a fuel gauge and tank shutoff valve. It is also CARB, CPA, and EPA compliant for the U.S. and Canada.
- The WGen7500 features two Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacles and one L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle. Outlets have rubber covers as protection.
- This generator has a 3-year limited warranty.
This is a very well made generator with some nice features. When you use the remote start the carb chokes automatically very user friendly.
super simple and powerful
this thing is a beauty. it's really well designed, easy to use and runs on propane! I'm only at 4 hours in, but am so happy to have it for the next PG&E outage.
Outstanding value for the price
Easy to set up. And easier to use. Everything is self explanatory. The remote is an outstanding feature.
Great unit, great price
Used portables in construction all my life, this one is a powerhouse.
Well built, dual fuel is a good addition along with many extras.
I live in south florida and after extensive research I decided between a standby or portable generator. For the cost and efficiency I decided on this generator. Delivery was quick and installation was easy. I also installed a transfer switch to make things much easier during outages. Total cost with gen/labor for an electrician was about $3000 which was much less expensive than a standby. Gen started right up and I was able to run my TV's, 2 refrig/freezers, internet, washer/dryer and several outlets at the same time. Have not tried the LP gas yet but I'm sure it too will be fine. If you are deciding on a portable generator then I would highly recommend purchasing this.
westinghouse dual fuel 9 out of 10
very nice unit, love dual fuel option, a cut above the standard. good fit and finish, easy start. decent manual
Haven't had it long but used it once. It performed great. I use LP gas to avoid the unstable gas issue. Dual fuel, electric start (even a key fob). It came easy to assemble with everything you need except fuel and extension cord.