Westinghouse WGen3600DF 3600W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start
WGen3600DF Portable Generator
The Westinghouse WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Portable Wireless Remote Start Generator is a portable powerhouse, perfect for numerous backup electricity needs. Its portability means that you can take it with you almost anywhere you might have use for it. If you’re going camping, take it with you. Take it to work, or use at home. Whatever you need, it will be there for you.
This unit has dual fuel capability; it can run on gas or propane. It offers 4,650 peak watts and 3,600 running watts when running on gas. If you use propane for its storage ease and long shelf life, you can get 4,180 peak watts and 3,240 running watts. You can run any number of appliances with this power. Power your refrigerator during an outage at home, keep your computer going when you’re away from home, and much more. This power comes from the 212cc Westinghouse OHV Engine. This unit can run for more than 13 hours when the tank is full at 50% load capacity.
The WGen3600DF’s extendable handle and rugged design protect it and make it easier to handle. Its wheels make easy to transport. It has more safety features, like a low oil shutdown and overload protection. The multiple outlets make sure you can use this generator to power more things.
This model is backed by a Westinghouse 3-year limited warranty, or 100 hours, and a commercial warranty of 6 months, or 1000 hours. If you want to know more, contact AP Electric and Generators today.
WESTINGHOUSE WGen3600DF Features
- The WGen3600DF is simple, but powerful backup power for the home, the jobsite, or recreation. It has all you need for on-the-go portability so you can take it with you when you need it.
- This model’s Wattage depends on the fuel. With gas, it offers 3600 running watts and 4650 peak watts, and with propane it has 3240 running watts and 4180 peak watts. The engine runs at 3600 RPM.
- WGen3600DF holds a Westinghouse, OHV 4-stroke engine with a 212cc engine displacement. The best oil for this model is SAE 10W30. The lubrication method is splash and the whole unit can be started with a push button, remote, and a recoil. It has a run time of 18 hours at 25% load, and 13.5 hours at 50% load.
- This generator has Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). Its AC voltage is 120V with 60 Hz AC frequency. It comes with a battery and charger. It has three AC outlets.
- The fuel tank holds 4 gallons.
- The WGen3600DF has less than 23% total harmonic distortion.
- Roll bars add protection and strength to the model. It has wheels for ultra-portability, too.
- This model comes with a Residential Warranty of 3 Years or 1000 hours, and a Commercial Warranty 6 Months or 1000 hours.
Great ValueProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Sam C. on Oct 09, 2018
Great value generator. Fast shipping. Shipped next day. I have been using this generator for about 2 months now with no issues. I use it about 10 hours a week
Westinghouse WGen3600DF 3600W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wireless Remote StartProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Matt Zipter on Feb 07, 2018
Works great. Love the remote start. Very handy thing to have. AP Electric was very helpful in my selection