Powermate PM4500C 4500W Portable Generator Features:
Ideal for use around the home or the next DIY project, the PM4500 is durable and compact for easy transport. The PM4500 features a steel frame and a compact design with integrated wheels and handle that makes it easy to move and put in place. With 4500 starting watts and 3600 running watts, this generator is powerful enough to run small electrical appliances at any picnic, campground or tailgate and versatile enough to power tools for your next DIY project. The PM4500 is equipped with features that make using the generator easy and approachable. The PM4500 is easy to start with POWERDIAL™, which integrates the off/run/choke settings into one simple-to-use dial. Onboard COsense® technology provides powerful protection from hazardous carbon monoxide. The 224cc Generac® OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications while a 5 gallon fuel tank delivers up to a 19 hour runtime at 25% load.
Founded over 40 years ago, Powermate has established itself as an internationally recognized brand fulfilling the customer need for outdoor power equipment and portable generators. With a focus on simple-to-use, capable, everyday power solutions, Powermate has become a household name for recreational and emergency portable power. With an industry-leading 3-Year limited warranty, backed by the #1 company in power generation, Powermate provides ultimate reliability and peace of mind in your purchase decision. Powermate portable generators; Simple-to-use, Reliable, portable power.
Powermate PM4500 Features:
- 50 State/CARB Complaint
- COSense™ Technology STOPS. ALERTS. SAVES. Powerful protection from hazardous carbon monoxide
- POWERDIAL™ simplifies the startup process with integrated off/run/choke knob
- 19 Hour Run Time 5 gallon fuel tank at 25% load
- Powered by Generac® 224cc OHV Engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- 8” Never-Flat Wheels and Handle for easy transportation
- Hour Meter tracks run time and maintenance intervals
- Covered Outlets provide protection from debris and the elements