Kohler 20RESC 20kW 3-phase Generator
Kohler 20RESC 20kW Generator features:
Kohler 20kW 50Hz/60 Hz home generator runs on a powerful Kohler CH1000 4-Cycle, 30.9 HP, V-2 engine with maximum 3600 RPM. The heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine stands up to extreme weather. This dual fuel generator offers advanced voltage and frequency regulation. Excellent power quality protects all valuable electronics. 20RESC is ideal for use with computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
- The cylinder head is made of aluminum while the fuel solenoid valves are made of steel. The pistons are made of aluminum alloy.
- The oil tank stores 1.9 liters/2 quarts of oil. It has an oil drain extension with a shutoff valve. The full pressure lubrication system makes it a low maintenance model.
- The RDC2 controller provides integrated control for the generator set. The 2-line backlit LCD screen display with adjustable contrast is easy to read. It displays status messages and system settings. OnCue Plus allows users to check the real-time status of the generator from remote locations using laptops, PCs, and smart phones.
- PowerBoost™ technology helps start large loads such as central air conditioners quickly without dropping power to other appliances.
- The enclosure is corrosion-proof and impact tested to -30°F. It is also ideal for seaside environments.
- Digital voltage regulation guards all sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion and unsteady power.
- Installation is easy with a simple terminal block for field connections.
- Certifications and Listings include cUL, UL 2200, CSA, EPA and GOST (Russia).
- 5-year/2000 hour premium warranty for on-grid applications.
Kohler 20RESC is an air-cooled model that keeps the family safe and comfortable during a power outage. This home standby generator keeps supplying high-quality power to air conditioners and other home appliances when grid power fails. In a matter of seconds, this Kohler generator restores power to a 5-ton air conditioner, major appliances, and electronics.
This Kohler model has an outstanding peak motor-starting capacity at 41kVA at 240V. It is easy to switch between natural gas and LPG fuels while maintaining emission certification. Connect it to the kitchen gas line for an unlimited supply of fuel.
The single-phase system generates only one wave of power while the 3-phase system produces three separate waves of power, delivered in a sequence to ensure a continuous uninterrupted flow of power that never drops to zero. This makes three-phase generators more desirable than single-phase generators.
This model can be installed outdoors at home as a standby generator. The model has a polymer base, which eliminates the need for a concrete mounting pad. This reduces installation time and cost. Buyers get free shipping and free technical support.