Kohler 20RCA 20kW Generator with Mossy Oak Camo Aluminum Enclosure Features:
Take your generator to the next level with Mossy Oak® camouflage patterns – only from Kohler. Three popular camouflage patterns that allow your generator to Blend In with the surrounding landscaping or to Stand Out to show your appreciation for your favorite Mossy Oak camouflage pattern. Choose from Original Bottomlands, Break-Up Country, or Shadow Grass Habitat.
The 20kW KOHLER generator automatically restores power in just 10 seconds with the heavy-duty KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications. With the ability to run on natural gas (18kW) or liquid propane (20kW), KOHLER generators connect to existing fuel supplies to provide premium voltage power with frequency regulation that also protects valuable electronics. KOHLER’s PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other major appliances and electronics. With the OnCue® Plus remote monitoring system, you can access real-time status updates on your generator from anywhere using smartphone, tablet, or PC. Thanks to quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation and a corrosion-proof, aluminum enclosure, you can comfortably and safely install your unit as close as 18 inches from your home.
Kohler 20RCA-QS 20kW Generator Features:
- Automatically restore power in just 10 seconds with the premium power of a Kohler generator that delivers advanced voltage and frequency regulation while still protecting valuable electronics
- Compatible to run on natural gas (18kW) or liquid propane (20kW) with simple switching between natural gas and liquid propane in the field
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments. (Kohler CH1000 4-Cycle, 30.9 HP, V-2 999 CC engine)
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances OnCue® Plus remote monitoring system provides real-time status updates on your generator from anywhere using smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Easy-to-use, RDC2 LCD controller provides integrated control for the generator set, Kohler Model RXT transfer switch, programmable interface module (PIM), and load shed kit
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Corrosion-proof, aluminum enclosure allows installation as close as 18 inches from your home or small business
- Standard 5-year/ 2000-hour limited warranty backed by Kohler’s reliability and performance for on-grid (standby) applications