Kohler 14RESA 14kW 3-phase Generator Features:
Kohler 14RESA 14kW Generator features:
Kohler 14kW 50Hz/60 Hz home generator runs on a reliable Kohler type CH740 4-Cycle, 20.5 HP, V-2 engine with maximum 3600 RPM. The heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine stands up to extreme weather. This dual fuel generator offers advanced voltage and frequency regulation. Excellent power quality protects all valuable electronics. 14RESA is ideal for use with computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
- The cylinder head is made of aluminum while the fuel solenoid valves are made of steel. The pistons are made of aluminum alloy.
- The oil tank stores 1.8 liters of oil. It has an oil drain extension with a shutoff valve. The full pressure lubrication system makes it a low maintenance model.
- The RDC2 controller provides integrated control for the generator set. The 2-line backlit LCD screen display with adjustable contrast is easy to read. It displays status messages and system settings.
- PowerBoost™ technology helps start large loads such as central air conditioners quickly without dropping power to other appliances.
- The corrosion-proof enclosure is impact tested to -30°F. Starting aids include a Carburetor heater (recommended for reliable starting at temperatures below 0_C [32_F]), Fuel regulator heater pad (recommended for reliable starting at temperatures below 18_C [0_F]) and a battery heater.
- Digital voltage regulation guards all sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion and unsteady power.
- Kohler 14RESAfeatures the OnCue Plus Generator Management System.
- Compatible with Kohler Model RXT transfer switch, programmable interface module (PIM), and load shed kit.
- 14RESA certifications and listings include cUL, UL 2200, CSA and EPA.
- 5-year/2000 hour limited warranty for on-grid applications and 18 month/1000 hour limited warranty for off-grid applications.
Kohler 14RESA is an air-cooled model with a digital voltage regulator. It is designed for on-grid and off-the-grid applications. In 10 seconds, this Kohler generator restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances, and electronics automatically.
It is easy to switch between natural gas and LPG fuels while maintaining emission certification. The model is made for modern sophisticated electronics. This 3-phase generator has extraordinary motor-starting capacity at 35kVA at 240V. The 3-phase system produces three separate waves of power, delivered in a sequence to ensure a continuous uninterrupted flow of power that never drops to zero. This makes three-phase generators more desirable than single-phase generators.
Field wiring is easy with the load connection terminal block. Kohler 14RESA has a self-ventilated and drip-proof construction. This model can be installed outdoors only. You can install it at home as a standby generator or take it with you to a remote site for off-grid applications. The model has a polymer base which eliminates the need for a concrete mounting pad. This reduces installation time and cost. Buyers get free shipping and free technical support.