Kohler 14RCA 14kW 3-phase Generator with Aluminum Enclosure
Kohler 14RCA 14kW Generator Features:
Kohler 14kW 50Hz/60 Hz generator runs on a reliable Kohler CH740 4-Cycle, 20.5 HP, V-2 engine with maximum 3600 RPM. It runs as quietly as an air conditioner at 67 dba. The Kohler Command PRO OHV engine with hydraulic valve lifters eliminates need for lengthy break-in periods and valve adjustments. This dual fuel generator offers advanced voltage and frequency regulation. Excellent power quality protects all valuable electronics at home and at work. 14RCA is ideal for use with computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
- The generator can be paralleled with another generator when you need more power. PowerSync Automatic Paralleling Module (APM) (single phase only) allows you to parallel two 14kW residential generators with the RDC2 controller. This reduces fuel consumption and extends the life of the generators.
- The cylinder head is made of aluminum while the fuel solenoid valves are made of steel. The pistons are made of aluminum alloy.
- PowerBoost™ technology helps start large loads such as central air conditioners quickly without dropping power to other appliances.
- Kohler 14RCAfeatures the OnCue Plus Generator Management System.
- DVR guards all sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion and unsteady power.
- Removable enclosure panels allow for easy access without use of tools for maintenance and service.
- This model is easy to install. Sturdy aluminum base can be mounted on gravel or a concrete mounting pad.
- Compatible with Kohler Model RXT transfer switch, programmable interface module (PIM), and load shed kit.
- 14RCA certifications and listings include cUL, UL 2200, CSA and EPA.
- This model is backed by 5-year/2000 hour limited warranty for on-grid applications and 18 month/1000 hour limited warranty for off-grid applications.
Kohler 14RCA is an air-cooled model with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine. It is designed for on-grid and off-the-grid applications. Use at home or at the work site when utility power fails. In only 10 seconds, this Kohler generator restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances, and electronics automatically.
The alternator has a rotating-field with static exciter. This allows the unit to respond to additional load demands quickly and efficiently. Switching between natural gas and LPG fuels is easy.
RDC2 controller has a 2-line backlit LCD screen display that allows you to check the status of the unit and system settings. Check temperature of the engine or the battery voltage or the oil pressure in a wink. With less than 5% THD, this generator is ideal for modern sophisticated electronics with a micro-circuit.
This 3-phase generator has extraordinary motor-starting capacity at 33kVA at 240V. The 3-phase system produces three separate waves of power, delivered in a sequence to ensure a continuous uninterrupted flow of power that never drops to zero. This makes three-phase generators more desirable than single-phase generators.
Kohler 14RCA has a self-ventilated and drip-proof construction. This model can be installed outdoors only. You can install it 18” from a structure. For storm prone areas, use a concrete mounting pad for installation. Buyers get free shipping and free technical support.