Firman H05752 5700W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit Features:
FIRMAN H05752 5700W Portable Generator Features:
- FIRMAN H05752 5700W portable generator is designed for heavy-duty use. This Hybrid Series model features the FIRMAN Max Pro Series 439cc OHV 4-stroke engine that has the Phoenix Fat Head Block for cool and efficient operations.
- Hybrid Series dual fuel generators are designed for economic operations. They provide flexible fuel-efficient power whenever and wherever it is needed.
- This 120/240v 60 Hz portable generator produces 7100 Starting Watts and 5700 Running Watts on both gas and propane. The runtime at 50% load is 14 hours, which is more than an average generator in its class.
- This generator features the low maintenance self-charging battery with a long life that charges while idling.
- The durable tubular roll cage design is built for several years of use.
- Automatic low oil shut down protects the engine. This model runs at 74dB and is California emissions certified.
- The steel fuel tank stores 8 gallons of gas. You can use the fuel gauge to check the fuel level.
- It has a more efficient alternator that ensures smooth operations. The clean electricity that this generator produces protects all tools and appliances.
- Control Panel has 4 GFCI outlets that are covered; the engine on and off switch, Phoenix Fat Head Block, and the fuel selector. There is also a meter that shows voltage, frequency, and lifetime hours.
- The model comes with the never go flat plastic tires and a folding handle that makes it easy to move around at the job site.
- It has 4 receptacles: 2) 5-20R DUPLEX 20A-120VAC, (1) L14-30R Twistlock 30A-120/240VAC, and (1) L5-30R Twistlock 30A-120VAC.
- Setting up the generator is easy. You will find everything you need in the box, including a 5.5 feet propane hose.
- Certifications include EPA, CARB, and NOM.
- All FIRMAN products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center.
- It comes with a 3-year residential and a 90-day commercial warranty.
FIRMAN H05752 is a smart 5700W portable generator that is designed for heavy use with RVs, and for primitive camping, tailgating, outdoor events, and emergencies. This quiet running model meets National Park Service campground requirements and serves as a good companion on camping and hunting trips. It will also supply emergency power to all essential appliances at home in the event of a grid power failure. The 5700W models are the mid-range option in the Hybrid Series dual fuel generators. Their FIRMAN OHV engines run on gas and propane. With two fuel options, you get flexibility and better availability on the road and during emergencies.
The clean and reliable power it produces has less than 25% THD, which makes it ideal for use with your power tools, water pump, air conditioner, lights, fans, refrigerator, coffee maker, and other kitchen appliances.
FIRMAN H05752 features the volt lock automatic voltage regulator that ensures your appliances and tools do not get damaged due to voltage spikes. This model offers better value for your money. The open frame model is designed to last long and runs for more hours than other generators in its class. Delivering maximum versatility, this Hybrid Dual Fuel portable generator combines quality with performance. The powerful performance of this portable model is comparable to professional-grade generators. With the folding, U-shaped handles and never-go-flat tires you can take your dual fuel portable generator with you where ever you go. It works quietly making it the ideal choice for portable power needs. All FIRMAN products are built to last. The call center answers your calls day and night throughout the year.