Firman H03651 3650W Electric Start Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit Features:
FIRMAN H03651 Gas/Propane Portable Generator Features
- FIRMAN 3650W (H03651) is a Hybrid Series portable generator that is ideal for camping, emergency power, work-sites, and great outdoors.
- A dependable 208cc dual-fuel engine with low oil shut off powers the heavy-duty model. Engine has a cast iron sleeve.
- This generator produces 4550 starting watts and 3650 running watts on gas. While on LPG it generates 4100 starting watts and 3300 running watts.
- The fuel tank holds 5 gallons of gas, which allows the generator to run for up to 14 hours. When you use the full 20lb. propane cylinder the run time is 11 hours at 50% load.
- It runs on a noise level of 67dB, which does not disturb other campers.
- The model has the Recoil Electric starting system.
- It features the RV-ready control panel with covered outlets.
- The generator comes with 8″ heavy-duty flat-free wheels and a U-shaped padded folding handle. It is easy to move around and store due to its compact size.
- The tubular roll cage frame design adds more life to the generator.
- The 3-in-1 data minder allows you to check the Hours, Volts, and Hertz. All information is at your fingertips.
- The 120v @ 60 Hz portable generator comes with a free propane hose that measures 5.5 feet.
- LPG Regulator controls the flow of gas from the LP gas tank to the equipment and reduces pressure.
- The volt lock automatic voltage regulator keeps a check on the voltage. Your appliances remain safe from electric surges that can damage it.
- It comes with a bottle of free engine oil, oil funnel, a tool kit that includes SP wrench – 2xOpen Wrench 10×12.
- This model has 4 receptacles: (2) 5-20R 20A-120V, (1) TT-30R 30A-120V RV Ready and (1) L5-30R 30A-120V TWISTLOCK.
- FIRMAN H03651 is EPA/CARB/cETL/NOM compliant.
- It is backed by a 3-year residential and a 90-day commercial warranty.
FIRMAN H03651 is a quiet hybrid portable generator that is ideal for use with RV camping, primitive camping, work-sites, tailgating parties, and outdoor events. During a storm or a hurricane when the power goes out you can use it as an emergency source of backup power. It will keep all essentials running for as long as 20 hours with no need for refueling. This model is certified for use in Canada, Mexico, and all the 50 states of America. The dual-fuel portable model meets the National Park Service campground requirements hence it is safe to use at parks. The model is RV-ready with its TT-30R 30A-120V receptacle. All the outlets have covers for safety.
FIRMAN H03651 3650W portable generators offer an easy to power construction tool at the work sites. It has the never go flat tires and foldable handle, which makes it easy to move it around the site. Hybrid generators are more eco-friendly with their high-efficiency energy system.
During power outages, this model will run your lights, fans, coffee pots, and a fridge at home. The clean quality power it generates will keep essential appliances running at home safely. FIRMAN 3650W allows you to use home comforts on a camping trip so you never miss home.
FIRMAN has 4 manufacturing facilities where it designs, engineers, and manufactures all FIRMAN generators. It makes its automatic voltage regulator, carburetor, fat head engine, power stream alternator, air cleaner, and more! All FIRMAN products are built to last. The customer call center takes customer calls 24/7/365.