Cummins RS20AE 20kW Quiet Connect Extreme Weather Generator
Cummins RS20AE 20kW Generator Features:
- Cummins RS20AE runs on a heavy-duty, QSJ999G V-Twin 999cc engine that has an aluminum cylinder block. It runs at a maximum of 3600RPM. Specially designed to work in extreme climatic conditions, this model runs quietly at 65dBA at 23-ft.
- The 20kW gas generator has a powerful motor starting ability and can start and run a 5-ton air conditioner under full pre-load.
- This Cummins emergency standby generator connects permanently to your house through an automatic transfer switch that is sold separately. It auto-starts and runs the generator when it senses an outage. Use the RA series 200AMP ATS for indoor and outdoor use.
- Intelligent Load Management System allows you to run up to 4 central air conditioners at the same time.
- The advanced electronic voltage regulator protects all home appliances from harmful voltage spikes that can damage the micro-chips of the product.
- It is designed for high performance in extreme cold weather conditions. It can start easily when temperatures plunge to -40°.
- Cloud Connect Smartphone App allows for remote monitoring and operation. Check the status of your generator while on the go using Smartphones and tablets.
- To protect itself the engine shuts down when oil pressure is low. In the event of an overload, the circuit breakers trip and can be reset. This prevents a short circuit.
- The flip-top lockable cover provides easy access for service and maintenance.
- This 20kW model is rated for installation as close as 18-inch to the building.
- Certifications and Listings include UL 2200, CSA 22.2 and B149.1, EPA emissions, and NFPA 37 – 18 inches.
- Cummins RS20AE is backed by a 5 year / 2,000-hour limited warranty.
- Buyers get free shipping and free technical support for life.
The all-new Cummins RS20AE is a 20kW emergency standby gas generator that will power your 5-ton air conditioner, security system, and all other home appliances when grid power fails. Storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, and wildfires bring down power lines and you need a reliable source of power to keep the day running as usual. This air-cooled model runs on LP and natural gas. During a power outage, run it for as long as it takes for grid power to get restored to the neighborhood. There is no need for refueling when you run it on natural gas.
Remote monitoring allows you to turn your unit on and off from any location using the Smartphone, tablets, laptops, and PCs. Control real-time operations and diagnostics or view status codes from near or far. The advanced voltage and frequency regulation protects all home appliances that have micro-chips. Total harmonic distortion is less than 5%, ideal for use with computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. The heavy-duty engine runs quietly at 65dBA. Safety features, low cost, remote monitoring, and high performance make this 20kW emergency standby gas generator an ideal choice for home, shop, and office. Cummins RS20AE is easy to operate and maintain. All Cummins products are made in the USA and are backed by warranties and nationwide dealer networks.