Cummins RS13AE 13kW Quiet Connect Extreme Weather Generator
Cummins RS13AE 13kW Generator Features:
- The all-new Cummins RS13AE runs on the QSJ999G V-Twin 999cc engine, which has an aluminum cylinder block. The maximum engine speed is 3600RPM. It is designed for high performance in extreme climatic conditions and runs quietly at 65dBA at 23-ft.
- NG fuel consumption at 50%, load is 154 ft³/ hr., while LP fuel consumption at 50% load is 1.4 M³/hr.
- The engine uses the slick synthetic oil that protects it from wear and tear. The extension tube can be used to drain the oil. Low oil pressure shut down protects the engine.
- The intelligent load management system allows the generator to control up to 4 loads and constantly monitors the power requirement for each load.
- The brush alternator is equipped with an automatic voltage regulation system. The total harmonic distortion is less than 5%, which makes it safe for the sensitive electronics we use daily.
- Check the status of the generator using the LCD display. You can scroll through screens with the navigation keys.
- Remote monitoring helps you keep connected with the unit at all times. Turn the unit on or off from cell phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs from anywhere in the world.
- Cummins RS13AE generator has a cooling system that enables consistent performance even in extreme temperatures.
- It is housed in an aluminum exterior, galvanized steel interior enclosure that can withstand 180-MPH winds.
- The generator cover lifts up for easy access for service and maintenance. It can be locked for safety.
- Certifications and Listings include UL 2200, CSA 22.2 and B149.1, EPA emissions, and NFPA 37 – 18 inches.
- This 13kW emergency standby model comes with a 5 year/2,000-hour limited warranty and is backed by a worldwide network of distributors and dealers.
- Buyers get free shipping and free technical support for life.
RS13AE is an emergency standby generator designed for use in extremely cold climates. This air-cooled model can run your whole house and the shop when grid power fails. It produces ample power to run a 5-ton air conditioner along with other home appliances. With its intelligent load management system, it can manage the changing loads flawlessly.
The model comes with a 100AMP circuit breaker to prevent short-circuit. In case of an overload, the breaker trips and can be reset. The automatic transfer switch is sold separately and allows seamless transfer of power. Within seconds the generator will continue to power up your home appliances in the absence of utility power. This gas-powered model offers high performance and reliability in all types of climates. When LP runs out you can attach it to the kitchen gas line for an unlimited supply of fuel.
Gas engines are air-cooled and easy to maintain. The 13kW neighborhood-friendly model runs very quietly at 65dBA. Remote monitoring allows you to check on your unit from remote locations by using a cell phone or tablet or laptop or PC. Cummins RS13AE is ideal for residential and light commercial applications. All Cummins generator models are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA.