Cummins Onan P4500idf 3700W Electric Start Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator Features:
Cummins Onan P4500iDF Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator Features:
- The Cummins Onan P4500iDF is a dual-fuel generator especially designed for outdoor use. It runs on a reliable 7.3 HP Cummins Onan 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine.
- For high fuel efficiency, the engine runs at variable speeds. It operates on both 87 and 93 octane gasoline and propane. You can easily switch from gasoline to propane by simply flipping a switch. The fuel storage capacity is 3.4 gallons.
- The electric start system with remote start lets you turn on the generator from as far as 33 yards away. Emergency backup recoil start ensures your day runs smoothly.
- The Cummins Onan P4500iDF has a steel lubricant reservoir that stores .63 qt / 20.3 oz of SAE 10W-30 oil. The splash oil lubrication system extends maintenance intervals. It minimizes friction, wear, and excessive heat and protects the engine from corrosion and contamination.
- The alternator incorporates a digital voltage regulator. The total harmonic distortion is less than 3%, making it safe for use with all types of sensitive modern electronics. Use the two 5V USB ports for charging phones and tablets.
- This 120v 60 Hz dual fuel generator produces 4,050 peak watts on propane and 4500 peak watts on gasoline
- The P4500iDF is RV and camper-ready with a 30A TT-30R outlet. It runs very quietly at 52 dBA and will not disturb your neighbors.
- This generator can be paralleled with another P4500I or P2500I inverter generator to get more power.
- The telescopic handle and wheels make it easy to move around. The model is lightweight, easy to manage, and takes up minimal storage space.
- The LED display shows remaining run time, fuel level, power output, voltage, and lifetime running hours.
- Safety features include automatic low oil shutdown, spark arrestor, and a circuit breaker.
- This USA & Canada model comes with a battery, battery charger, and remote start fob.
- Certifications include CARB, EPA, and CSA.
- The Cummins Onan P4500iDF is backed by a 3-year residential and 1-year commercial warranty.
The Cummins Onan P4500iDF is a new dual-fuel model very similar to the popular Onan P4500i that only operates on gasoline. With it, RV camping is a lot more fun at the National Parks and in other forested areas. It allows you to run the AC, watch TV, listen to music, use the laptop, prepare healthy meals, and charge sensitive electronics while out camping with family and friends. This model is designed to be safe for use in the woods during dry weather.
The P4500iDF digital inverter generator meets National Park Service campground requirements and can run for 15 hours on propane. The low cost, safety features, paralleling, telescoping handle, remote control, and easy-to-manage control panel make it the best choice for those looking for a reliable yet affordable portable inverter generator. Its motor slows down when you reduce load and will increase RPM when you add load. With it, you’ll always have power for when you need it most.
The LPV connection is conveniently located on the front panel, while the gas tank is incorporated into the generator. Switching between gasoline and LP fuel is easy with the flip of a switch. The simple control panel has a very readable LED display so you can check on the fuel level, run time, and voltage anytime. For those on a budget, financing is available. You can own this unit for as little as $44.95 per month. The Cummins Onan P4500iDF 3700 watts dual-fuel portable inverter generator is shipped free of cost.