CAT INV2000 1800W Portable Inverter Generator
CAT INV2000 1800W Inverter Generator Features:
- CAT INV2000 is a portable inverter generator designed for versatile uses. It runs on a reliable Caterpillar 79.7cc OHV engine and features Engine Smart Control (ESC) system that auto-adjusts power for your needs.
- This 120v 60-Hz portable inverter generator produces 2250 Starting Watts and 1800 Running Watts. The runtime at 50% load is 6 hours. It runs quietly at 53-62dBA.
- The 1.8kW generator has a splash oil lubrication system. Recommended oil is SAE30 or 10W-30. The engine shuts down to protect itself when the oil level is low.
- The fuel tank stores 1-gallon or 4-liters of gasoline and is made of plastic.
- Full panel GFCI makes it safer to use. A 30A-circuit breaker protects the receptacles from overheating.
- It has a more efficient alternator that adjusts the engine speed to the load without dropping power to other appliances. It runs on various RPM.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) is < 3% that is ideal for use with sensitive electronics that have microchips. The clean high-quality electricity that it produces protects all home appliances.
- Illuminated Control Panel has indicator lights that light up when oil is low or there is an overload when the unit is running.
- There are 5 outlets: 2x 5-20R GFCI, 1x 5V 2.1A USB, 1x 5V 1.0A, 1x 12V DC 8.3A.
- When more power is needed users can parallel it with another CAT INV2000 generator to get 4kW of power.
- Certifications include EPA, CARB, OSHA, and CSA.
- CAT INV2000 comes with free tools for easy service. These include a wrench, a spark plug wrench, screwdriver, free 18-fl. oz (532 ml) oil, 3-piece drip-free oil funnel and 12V battery charging cable.
- All CAT INV2000 products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and multi-language call center.
- It comes with a 2-year limited warranty that is extendable to 3-years when registered within 30-days.
CAT INV2000 1800W is a portable inverter generator that is designed for use at park campgrounds and work sites. The quiet running model meets National Park Service campground requirements and is OSHA- compliant. It can also supply emergency power to your home appliance when grid power fails. It provides clean power for your power tools, mini-fridge, laptops, stereo, large screen television, lamps, and other small home appliances.
Inverter generators run efficiently while making very little noise. With only <3% Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) it is safe for use with laptops, cell phones, and tablets that we use daily. The generator is equipped with an Engine Smart Control (ESC) system that allows you to save on gasoline. The engine will slow down when the load is reduced and will speed up when you add more loads. This way it produces only as much power as you need.
When you need more power parallel your unit to another CAT INV2000 unit so you can have double the power. This way you can use 2 TVs, 2 radios, 2 stereos, 2 computers, 2 lamps, 2 refrigerators at the same time. It can be used for backyard parties, outdoor events, tailgate parties and powering up essentials at campsites. Use the USB port to quickly charge your tablet or phone or laptop. The EPA Certified engine lasts longer than the competition. This model outperforms other portable generators on the market.