CAT INV1250 1000W Portable Inverter Generator
CAT INV1250 Portable Generator Features:
- CAT INV1250 is a lightweight portable inverter generator designed for outdoor work and play. It runs on a reliable Caterpillar 60cc OHV with a max 3600-RPM.
- This 120V @ 60 Hz CAT generator produces 1250 Starting Watts and 1000 Running Watts. At 50% load, the runtime is 7.9 hours. It runs quietly at 52 - 61 dBA making it a neighborhood friendly option.
- This 1 kW generator has a splash lubrication system that increases maintenance intervals. Recommended oil is SAE30 or 10W-30. When the oil level is low the engine protects itself by shutting down.
- The control panel with LED illumination improves visibility in low-light conditions. Indicator lights light up in the event of low oil, overload, and when running.
- The plastic fuel tank stores 0.82 gallons / 3.18 liters of unleaded gasoline > 87 octane.
- CAT INV1250 produces high-quality power with less than 3% THD that is ideal for sensitive electronics that we use daily.
- The alternator has idle control that adjusts the engine speed to the load without dropping power to other appliances that can damage the product.
- Receptacles include 1x 5-20R, 1x 5V 2.1A USB, and 1x 5V 1.0A USB.
- Use one INV1250 or connect two INV1250 units to double the power with the Cat 30 Amp Inverter Parallel Kit (530-1202).
- This lightweight generator is easy to carry with its integrated handle. Compact design takes up less storage space.
- This model is EPA and CARB compliant.
- CAT INV1250 is backed by a 2-year warranty extendable to 3 years when registered within 30 days.
CAT INV1250 has been designed for camping and can also be used at home to run essentials when grid power fails. You can run your lights, fans, laptop, mini-fridge, and microwave to stay comfortable indoors. When you need move power simply connect your unit to another INV1250 using the Inverter Parallel Kit to double the power. Watch TV, listen to music or read a book on your tablet to occupy the time when the weather outside is bad. This generator will help you keep the foods fresh and beverages chilled in the refrigerator.
CAT INV1250 model proves to be a reliable partner on a camping trip. It runs very quietly without disturbing neighbors and meets National Park Service campground requirements. This 38.6 lbs. inverter generator is easy to lift with an integrated handle and can go anywhere with you. Use lights, fans, have coffee, prepare or heat your meals, charge the cell phones and tablets so you never miss home while you are away.
Adding more loads to your inverter unit is not risky for appliances anymore. The Engine Smart Control (ESC) automatically adjusts power to your needs. Low cost, compact size, lightweight, and safety features such as automatic low oil shutdown, and Cat® CO DEFENSE™ Carbon Monoxide Sensing & Shutdown technology makes it a preferable choice for those who like to work and play outdoors. Caterpillar builds products to last you a lifetime. All CAT products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and multi-language call center.