Briggs & Stratton 40692 12kW PowerProtect Generator with 200A SE Symphony II Transfer Switch Features:
Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40692 PowerProtect Generator Features:
- Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40692 features a reliable Vanguard® 623cc V-2 commercial-grade engine that operates at maximum 3600 RPM. It is 30% smaller than other generators in its power class. This model produces 12kW on LP and 10.8kW on natural gas
- The generator is enabled via Amplify™ Power Management technology and InfoHub™ wireless monitoring to take user convenience to the next level.
- The 200A SE Symphony II Transfer Switch (71068) powers all circuits and manages the distribution of power to all home appliances. The Symphony® II Power Management System is customizable to your exact needs. It balances the load between low wattage (can opener, DVD player) and high wattage (air conditioner, electric oven) items.
- The alternator has an Automatic Voltage Regulator that protects all sensitive electronics against voltage fluctuations.
- The controller has a digital display that can be used to check the battery status, engine temperature, runtime etc. Wireless connectivity lets users get real-time generator status updates remotely using smartphones, tablets, laptops or PCs.
- Synthetic Oil shields the engine from sludge buildup and deposits. This oil also reduces engine wear, scoring, and abrasion. The pressure lubrication system extends maintenance intervals.
- The steel enclosure has a scratch and corrosion-resistant powder finish for longer life regardless of conditions.
- Tested against rigorous National Fire Protection Agency standards, this model can be placed as close as 18” to the home. Unique airflow technology expels the engine exhaust out the front of the unit and away from the home.
- The Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40692 has completed rigorous safety testing. Listings include cUL, UL 2200 and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- The Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40692 is backed by a comprehensive 6-year limited warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.
Briggs & Stratton 12kW Model 40692 home standby generator automatically begins to supply power to your two-4-ton air conditioners, security system, and other essentials within seconds of a grid power outage. It keeps the family home or workplace safe during a blackout. This dual fuel air-cooled gas generator requires no refueling. It will continue to supply clean power until grid power resumes. Sensitive electronics have microcircuits that get damaged with voltage spikes. This 60Hz 120/240v single-phase model delivers less than 5% total harmonic distortion, and is perfect for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
This Briggs & Stratton 12kW 40692 residential gas generator can power small to medium sized homes. The Amplify™ Standby Generator Management App allows you to set and change priorities for high wattage appliances. When you add additional load to the generator the Symphony® II Power Management System ensures it manages the load without reducing power to other appliances which might damage their internal electronics. During emergencies, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual switch-on. Get a wireless monitor to check on your unit from indoors and eliminate trips outside during inclement weather. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
This is a very nice system. quieter than most, fairly easy to install. only downfalls are that the transfer switch is very large and heavy, and you have to run a 14/2 wire for the charger 2- 18awg strands for the controller. So,for an installer of multi brands, its more materials you have to stock on hand and definitely need a helper to mount the switch. Over all a very nice looking and running system.