Briggs & Stratton 040743 13kW PowerProtect Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch & Symphony Choice Kit Features:
Briggs & Stratton 13kW 40743 PowerProtect Standby Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 13kW 40743 is an emergency standby automatic generator made for residential use. The air-cooled model runs on a reliable Vanguard® V-2 commercial-grade engine with a 3600 RPM maximum.
- On LPG this air-cooled model produces 13kW and on Natural Gas, 11kW. This 60 Hz single-phase generator is specially designed for extended use.
- The 200A SE Transfer Switch powers all circuits and manages the distribution of power to all home appliances. You can choose to run the essentials or the whole house. The NEMA 3R enclosure is ideal for outdoor installation in all types of climates.
- The air-cooled generator has a full-pressure oil lubrication system. Schaeffer® Full Synthetic Generator Oil is recommended and allows enhanced cold weather protection down to -20 ̊F while reducing engine wear and tear.
- With the more efficient Briggs & Stratton alternator it starts a five-ton air conditioner within seconds. The frequency (HZ) regulation produces cleaner power. The 60 Hz alternator has a Brushed/Electronic voltage regulator.
- Symphony® Choice Power Management System is customizable to suit your individual needs and priorities. It manages the distribution of power to the whole house.
- The Briggs & Stratton 13kW 40743 air-cooled generator produces clean high-quality electricity that will not damage sensitive electronics. The multi-line LCD on the control panel allows users to check the status of the generator, fault codes and more.
- You can keep connected to the generator via the optional InfoHub Wireless Monitoring system. Turn the unit on or off remotely using the iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC, or Mac®.
- Due to its excellent motor starting capability and steel enclosure, the Briggs & Stratton 40743 is ideal for use in all types of climates.
- The unique front-facing exhaust allows for more installation options. It can be installed as close as 18 inches from a structure. In hurricane-prone areas, the generator should be anchored on concrete.
- The Briggs & Stratton 13kW 40743 has gone through rigorous testing for your safety. Listings include cUL, UL 2200, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- This unitis backed by a limited 6-year warranty (Parts / Labor / Travel). Warranty on Enclosure Surface Rust and Corrosion (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 1 year and Enclosure, Rust Through (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 2 years.
The Briggs & Stratton 13kW 40743 generator is an emergency standby generator that continues to supply electric power to your house during a grid power breakdown. It will run the air conditioner, home appliances and security system so you and your family stay safe and comfortable indoors. This Briggs & Stratton residential model runs quietly at 67 dBA and can be used for small and medium-sized homes. The Symphony Choice Power Management system lets you power only certain circuits or the whole house.
The Briggs & Stratton 40743 generator runs on LPG and natural gas and switching between fuels is easy with the flip of a switch. During storms, you can get an unlimited supply of fuel from the kitchen gas line, so you do not have to step out of the house during bad weather. The all-new NGMax technology allows you to get more power from natural gas compared to other models on the market.
This Briggs & Stratton 13kW 40743 generator is 36% smaller than other generators of its class and produces ample power to run all essentials around the house. The durable enclosure is rustproof and makes it the perfect choice for seaside environments and extreme climates. The Briggs & Stratton 13kW generator is assembled and engineered in the USA with domestic and foreign parts. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.