Briggs & Stratton 40677 20kW PowerProtect Generator with Aluminum Enclosure & Dual 200A SE Symphony II Transfer Switch Features:
Briggs & Stratton 20kW 40677 PowerProtect Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 20kW 40677 is powered by a commercial-grade Vanguard® 993cc V-Twin engine with a maximum 3600 RPM.
- It incorporates the Dual 200A SE Symphony II Transfer Switch, which is installable indoors or outdoors. The 400-Amp Service Entrance Auto Transfer Switch (71057) allows for powering specific circuits or the whole house according to the user’s needs.
- This 60Hz model is offered in a 120/240v single-phase configuration. On either LP or NG, it produces 20kW.
- The oil tank stores 78 oz/ 2.31 L of synthetic oil. This oil shields the engine from low-temperature sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits. The full pressure oil lubrication system extends maintenance intervals.
- The high-efficiency V-Twin engine has advanced debris management that keeps the engine operating clean and cool so the generator can deliver optimal performance over long durations.
- This automatic generator is easy to use and maintain. The enclosure has a hinged roof and fully removable panels for ready access to the generator set controller.
- The air-cooled PP20 model runs at a very modest 68 dBA. During weekly exercise, it runs at 65 dBA on low idle mode. The dynamically balanced crankshaft significantly reduces overall engine noise and vibration.
- Total harmonic distortion is <5. The automatic voltage regulator protects all sensitive electronics which may be damaged by voltage fluctuations.
- The new controller has a backlit LCD that is used to check the oil level, battery status, runtime, etc. Users can get real-time generator status updates via smartphones, tablets, laptops or PCs using WiFi connectivity.
- The aluminum enclosure has a scratch- and rust-proof finish for durability under all conditions.
- This model can be installed as close as 18” from the home. It is best installed by a certified Briggs & Stratton dealer or licensed electrician.
- Listings include UL, cUL, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- The Model 40677 carries a 6-year limited warranty that includes parts, labor and travel.
The Briggs & Stratton Model 40677 is a flexible workhorse that easily powers your large or medium-sized house when grid power fails. The automatic generator kicks in within seconds of the power outage and continues to power all your appliances and equipment so that your day does not come to an unexpected standstill. Continue to watch TV, run the air conditioners and work on the computer without any worries. Power may go out for several hours or days in the event of extreme weather or fires. This dual fuel generator will require no refueling as it can be switched over from LP to the kitchen gas connection for an unlimited supply of fuel. During emergencies, the 200-amp SE Symphony II transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual switch-on.
Model 40677 is enabled by Amplify™ Power Management technology and InfoHub™ wireless monitoring that raise the bar for user-friendly backup power. Select the high wattage loads to power in real-time. You can monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet or PC. The overload protection system prevents engine shut down and efficiently manages the load you add without dropping power to other appliances. The advanced digital voltage regulator keeps your modern refrigerators, computers, laptops, cell phones and tablets safe from damage. The advanced power management system, digital voltage regulator, commercial-grade engine, wireless monitoring, advanced debris management and low cost make the 40677 a great value proposition! All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.