Briggs & Stratton 040782 22kW PowerProtect Generator with Dual 200A SE Transfer Switch Features:
Briggs & Stratton 22kW 40782 Emergency Standby Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 22kW 40782 generator runs on a commercial-grade Vanguard M61 993cc V-2 air-cooled engine with a maximum of 3600 RPM.
- This 120v/240v air-cooled model has an automatic voltage regulator that protects all the sensitive electronics against voltage spikes. Total harmonic distortion is <5.
- The Dual 200A Transfer Switch eliminates the need for two 200A transfer switches in standard split 400A service homes with two 200A distribution panels.
- The generator features NGMax technology that sets a new standard by giving you more power from natural gas than comparable units.
- Symphony® II Power Management System balances the load between low-wattage (can opener, DVD player) and high-wattage (air conditioners, electric ovens) items. You can customize priorities to suit your needs.
- The Briggs & Stratton 40782 runs quietly at 68 dBA making it a neighborhood-friendly model. Eco-Cise shortens the exercise cycle from 5-20 minutes per week to 16 seconds, for a significant reduction of noise and fuel consumption.
- The full-pressure oil lubrication system extends maintenance intervals. The oil tank stores 78 oz./2.31 liters of synthetic oil. It shields the engine from sludge buildup and deposits while reducing engine wear, scoring and abrasion.
- The Briggs & Stratton® GC-1032 Controller conveniently monitors diagnostic conditions, displays system fault codes and sets engine runtime scheduler. High-temperature shutdown and low oil pressure displays provide additional safety monitoring.
- The LED display shows battery status, engine temperature, runtime, etc. WiFi InfoHub remote monitoring is optional. It allows you to check real-time generator status updates remotely using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- The Briggs & Stratton 40782 has a corrosion-resistant steel enclosure that is built for long service life. With its Dura-Zen™ coating, it is protected against extreme weather conditions and corrosion. The wind rating is 186 Mph.
- The front exhaust design allows for discreet placement around your home. Install it as close as 18” from the building.
- The Briggs & Stratton 22kW 40782 generator listings include cUL, UL, FCC, NFPA 37, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- The generator is backed by a 6-year warranty (Parts / Labor / Travel). Warranty on Enclosure Surface Rust and Corrosion (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 1 year. Enclosure Rust Through (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 3 years. Non-Emergency (Parts/Labor/Travel) is 6 years or 1000 hours.
The Briggs & Stratton 40782 whole house generator supplies clean and reliable power to your two five-ton air conditioners, security systems, computers, TVs, and other home appliances during a power outage. This dual-fuel air-cooled gas generator requires no refueling. You can connect it to the kitchen gas line if the LP cylinder runs out. Switching fuel sources is easy. This 22kW generator delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency so you can use all your sensitive electronics with complete peace of mind. Storms cause power outages that often result in financial loss. With a whole-house generator, your freezer full of food will not spoil.
During blackouts, the automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual operation. The optional Briggs & Stratton InfoHub Wireless Monitor allows you to monitor the generator using your cell phone from any location. The Symphony® II Power Management System manages incremental heavy loads to the generator efficiently. This generator can be used at home as a reliable backup source of power. It affords total coverage to small and medium-size houses. Briggs & Stratton generators are engineered and built in the USA with domestic and foreign parts. The Briggs & Stratton 40782 generator is shipped free of cost. All products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.