Briggs & Stratton 40676 20kW PowerProtect Generator with Aluminum Enclosure & 200A SE Amplify Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
Briggs & Stratton 20kW 40676 PowerProtect Generator Features:
- The Briggs & Stratton 20kW Model 40676 features a high-efficiency commercial-grade Vanguard® 993cc V-Twin engine with a maximum 3600 RPM. On both LP and NG, it produces 20kW.
- This 120/240v single-phase PP20 generator includes a 200 Amp SE NEMA 3R rated automatic transfer switch installable indoors or outdoors. The transfer switch allows for powering specific circuits or the whole house according to your specific needs.
- The Amplify Power Management module manages high wattage appliances and allows you to change priorities in real-time. The model includes a GC-1032 controller.
- The Oil tank has a capacity of 78 oz. / 2.31 L. The Schaeffer 5W30 fully synthetic oil protects the engine from low-temperature sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits. A full pressure oil lubrication system makes this unit a low-maintenance choice.
- This air-cooled model runs at a quiet 68 dBA. During weekly exercise, it runs at 65 dBA on low idle mode.
- The commercial-grade engine features advanced debris management to keep engine operation clean and cool so the generator can deliver optimal performance for extended hours.
- The new controller has a digital display that is used to check the oil level, battery status, runtime, etc. Users can obtain real-time generator status updates via smartphones, tablets, laptops or PCs using WiFi connectivity.
- This 60Hz model is easy to use and maintain. The enclosure has a hinged roof and fully removable panels for quick access to the generator set controller. It has a scratch- and rust-proof finish for durability under heavy use.
- Flexible installation options allow you to install it as close as 18” from the home.
- Listings: UL, cUL, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- The Briggs & Stratton 20kW Model 40676 is backed by a 6-year limited warranty that includes parts, labor and travel.
The Briggs & Stratton Model 40676 is a new addition to the Power Protect Series. It is one of the most powerful air-cooled models on the market. During a natural disaster or weather event, if grid power fails this generator will continue to power your whole home until the utility power supply is restored. This unit runs on LP and natural gas and requires no refueling. When the LP cylinder runs out, simply switch to the natural gas from the kitchen gas feed. You can check the status of the generator from indoors using a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. This PP20 workhorse has many safety features. The overload protection system prevents engine shut down and efficiently manages the load you add without dropping power to other appliances. The engine is protected by low oil pressure shutdown, high-temperature shutdown, and fault code displays. The advanced digital voltage and frequency regulation keep your computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets safe from damage.
This Briggs & Stratton 20kW single-phase generator produces ample power to run 5-ton air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators, electric ovens, sump pumps, computers, and more. You can carry on with the day as usual during a grid power failure. During emergencies, the 200-amp SE transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual switch-on. Amplify Power Management module lets you change your power allocation priorities in real-time. Manage the high wattage items with ease for peace of mind. The automatic transfer switch, digital voltage regulator, commercial-grade engine, WiFi connectivity, advanced debris management, full pressure synthetic oil lubrication system, and low cost make the Model 40676 an easy choice for homeowners. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.