Briggs & Stratton 040783 22kW PowerProtect Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch & Symphony Choice Kit Features:
Briggs & Stratton 22kW 40783 Generator Features:
- The all-new Briggs & Stratton 22kW 40783 generator features a commercial-grade Vanguard M61 993cc V-2 air-cooled engine operating at a maximum of 3600 RPM. The engine is designed to be fuel-efficient and quiet.
- This unit has enhanced controls and is user-friendly. The advanced automatic voltage regulation makes it ideal for use with the latest appliances and sensitive devices.
- This 60Hz generator runs on LP or natural gas and is offered in a 120/240v single-phase configuration. With NGMax, you get more power on natural gas compared to other generators in its class.
- With 45kVA of motor starting power to ensure smooth and consistent startup of large loads, it sets the performance standard for other generators of its class on the market.
- This fully automatic whole-house generator powers up all home appliances in seconds after detecting a power outage. The NEMA 3R automatic transfer switch can be installed outdoors in all types of climates.
- Symphony Choice Power Management ensures consistent power supply to all devices and appliances in a cost-efficient manner. Choose to power essential circuits or the whole house.
- Eco-Cise reduces the exercise cycle from 5-20 minutes per week to 16 seconds, for a significant reduction of noise and fuel consumption.
- The engine uses a full-pressure oil lubrication system while the oil tank stores 78 oz./2.31 liters of oil. Advanced debris management keeps the engine running clean and cool so the unit can deliver optimal performance for long hours.
- Voltage spikes damage modern electronics. The automatic voltage regulator protects these electronics against it. Total harmonic distortion is < 5 making it safe for use with modern electronics with microcircuits and computers.
- This Briggs & Stratton 22kW emergency standby generator runs quietly at 68 dBA and will not disturb your sleep.
- The GC-1032 Controller has a digital display that shows oil level, battery status, runtime, fault codes, etc.
- The metal enclosure has a durable scratch-resistant and corrosion-resistant Dura-Zen™ coating. The wind rating is 186 Mph.
- The front exhaust design allows for discreet placement around your home. Install it as close as 18” to the building.
- Listings include cUL, UL, FCC, NFPA 37, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- This generator is backed by a limited 6-year warranty (Parts / Labor / Travel). Warranty on Enclosure Surface Rust and Corrosion (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 1 year. Enclosure Rust Through (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 3 years. Non-Emergency (Parts/Labor/Travel) is 6 years or 1000 hours.
The Briggs & Stratton 040783 emergency generator keeps you, your family and your home safe during a power outage. It generates ample power to run two five-ton air conditioners, computers, refrigerators, ovens, and all other home appliances. Storms, hurricanes, wildfires etc. disrupt the power grid for several hours, sometimes for days. This 22kW air-cooled model is easy to use and maintain and is perfect for almost any size house. It needs no refueling and will continue to keep the family safe till the utility power is restored. Connect it to the kitchen gas for an unlimited supply of fuel when the LP cylinder runs out. It is quieter, more cost-efficient, and more powerful than other generators of its class.
The 40783 generator incorporates Symphony® II ™ Power Management that offers simplified prioritized whole-house power. The smart load management system manages additional loads well. The automatic transfer switch lets you enjoy the comfort and convenience of generator power without manual operation.
The optional InfoHub Wireless Monitoring System offers real-time generator status updates and custom prompts from remote locations using smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs. Besides emergency use, this model is certified for non-emergency use, so you can partner with your utility company in its demand response program and receive rewards for helping limit the overall load on the power grid.