Briggs & Stratton 40673 17kW PowerProtect Generator with Aluminum Enclosure & 200A SE Amplify Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
Briggs & Stratton 17kW 40673 Features:
- The 17kW Model 40673 features a robust Vanguard® 993cc commercial-grade air-cooled engine. This 120/240 single-phase generator runs on LP and NG.
- The 200A SE Transfer Switch (71271) powers all circuits and manages the distribution of power to all home appliances. You can choose to run just the essentials or the whole house. The NEMA 3R enclosure is ideal for outdoor installation in all types of climates.
- The Amplify Power Management module manages high wattage appliances and offers the real-time ability to change power use priorities via your smartphone. The model comes with a GC-1032 controller.
- All power supplied to your home appliances is well managed by Symphony ® II Power Management system. The engine is always protected from overload, so your unit does not shut down when you need it the most.
- This PP17 generator has a full-pressure synthetic oil lubrication system and features a spin-on oil filter. The oil tank stores 78 oz / 2.31 L of 5W30 full synthetic oil.
- The risks of engine wear, scoring, and abrasion is lower with the synthetic oil, and the system protects the engine from sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits.
- The AVR offers advanced voltage regulation at +/- 1.0%. The high-quality electricity it produces will not damage your sensitive electronics.
- To check the status of the generator, use the multi-line LCD. Users can review diagnostic messages and the generator status on their iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC, or Mac® using WiFi connectivity.
- This model is ideal for use in all types of climates due to its increased motor starting capability and corrosion-resistant enclosure and base.
- Maintenance and service accessibility is easy, with the hinged roof and removable panels on the enclosure permitting quick, tool-less access.
- The Briggs & Stratton 17kW 40673 has gone through rigorous testing for your safety. Listings include cUL, UL 2200, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- This unit carries a limited 6-year warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.
The all-new Briggs & Stratton 17kW 40673 is a whole-house automatic standby generator that restores power to your two 4-ton air conditioners, major home appliances, and electronics within a few seconds. The PP17 generator produces a robust 17kW on either natural gas or LPG. Switching between the two fuels is easy. The automatic transfer switch can be installed indoors or outdoors and lets you power specific appliances, rooms or the whole house in case of a blackout. Use your cell phone to change priorities when it comes to high-wattage items. Keep the family, the large house or the place of business safe for as long as it takes for grid power to be restored. With less than 5% THD, this unit is perfect for use with the latest refrigerators, microwave ovens, thermostats, computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets.
A Briggs & Stratton 17kW 40673 generator delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency that protects your sensitive electronics. This neighborhood-friendly model runs quietly at 68 dBA. During a major power interruption, you can easily use the kitchen gas feed for an unlimited supply of fuel that eliminates the need to step outside when the weather is bad. The model is very durable due to its safety features and improved engine lubrication management. Low Oil Pressure Shutdown, High-Temperature Shutdown and Fault Code Display ensure a longer engine life. The rustproof enclosure and excellent motor starting capability make it an excellent choice for seaside environments and cold climates. Briggs & Stratton generators are assembled and engineered in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.