Briggs & Stratton 040753 18kW PowerProtect Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch & Symphony Choice Kit Features:
Briggs & Stratton 18kW 40753 Generator Features:
- The all-new Briggs & Stratton 18kW 40753 features an industrial-grade Briggs & Stratton M61 993cc V-2 air-cooled engine running at a maximum of 3600 RPM. The engine is designed to be fuel-efficient and quiet.
- This unit incorporates enhanced controls and is user-friendly. The new automatic voltage regulation system makes it ideal for use with the latest appliances and devices.
- This 60Hz gas generator runs on LP and natural gas and is offered in a 120/240v single-phase configuration. With NGMax, you get more power on natural gas compared to others generators in its class.
- With 45kVA of motor starting power to ensure smooth and consistent startup of large loads, it sets a standard of performance for its rivals in the market.
- This fully automatic whole-house generator powers up all home appliances in seconds after sensing a power outage. The NEMA 3R automatic transfer switch can be installed outdoors in all types of climates.
- Symphony Management System ensures consistent power supply to all devices and appliances in a cost-efficient manner. You may choose to power only essential circuits, or the whole house.
- Eco-Cise reduces the exercise cycle from 5-20 minutes per week to 16 seconds, for a significant reduction of noise and fuel consumption.
- The engine uses a full-pressure oil lubrication system, while the oil tank stores 78 oz./2.31 liters of oil. Advanced debris management keeps the engine running clean and cool so the unit can deliver optimal performance for long hours.
- Total harmonic distortion is < 5 making this unit safe for use with sensitive modern electronics.
- This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator runs quietly at 68 dBA and will not disturb your sleep.
- The GC-1032 Controller has a digital display that shows oil level, battery status, runtime, fault codes, etc.
- The optional InfoHub Wireless Monitoring System offers real-time generator status updates and custom prompts from remote locations via smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- The metal enclosure has a scratch-resistant and corrosion-resistant Dura-Zen™ coating for a long-lasting attractive appearance. The wind rating is 186 Mph.
- The front exhaust design allows for discreet placement around your home. Install it as close as 18” to the building.
- Listings include cUL, UL, FCC, NFPA 37, and Massachusetts Plumbers and Gasfitters Listing.
- The generator is backed by a limited 6-year warranty (Parts / Labor / Travel). Warranty on Enclosure Surface Rust and Corrosion (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 1 year. Enclosure Rust Through (Parts / Labor / Travel) is 3 years. Non-Emergency (Parts/Labor/Travel) is 6 years or 1000 hours.
The Briggs & Stratton 18kW 040753 emergency generator keeps you, your family and your business safe during a power outage. It generates ample power to run two five-ton air conditioners, computers, refrigerators, ovens and all other home appliances. Storms and other events may disrupt the power grid for several hours and even sometimes for days. This 18kW model is easy to use and maintain and is perfect for small or medium-sized homes. It needs no refueling and will continue to keep the family safe and the day running until the grid power supply is restored. Connect it to the kitchen gas line for an unlimited supply of fuel if the LP cylinder runs out.
The Briggs & Stratton 040753 is quieter, more cost-efficient, compact and powerful than other generators of its class. Symphony® Choice Kit offers simplified prioritized whole-house power. It manages additional loads well, and you can specify your needs via cell phone. The automatic transfer switch lets you enjoy the comfort and convenience of generator power without the needl for manual operation. Along with emergency use, this generator is certified for non-emergency use, so you can partner with your utility company in their demand response program and receive rewards for helping them manage the overall load on the power grid.