Briggs & Stratton 40638 20kW Generator with Aluminum Enclosure & Dual 200A SE Transfer Switch Features:
In the event of a power failure, 20kW Briggs & Stratton 40638 whole house generator automatically begins to supply power to your two-5-ton air conditioners, security system, and other home appliances. It keeps the family, house, and workplace safe during a blackout. This dual fuel air-cooled gas generator requires no refueling. It will continue to supply clean power with a good sine wave till grid power supply resumes. Sensitive electronics have microcircuits that get damaged with voltage spikes. This 60Hz 120/240v single-phase model delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency so you can use all your sensitive electronics with total peace of mind.
When you add additional load to the generator the Symphony® II Power Management System ensures it manages the load without dropping power to other appliances, which can damage the product. During emergencies, the dual 200-amp automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the call for manual operation. This whole house generator can be used at home or work as a backup source of power. It gives total coverage to large-sized houses and small businesses. With less than 5% total harmonic distortion it is perfect for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets that we use daily.
Get a wireless monitor to check on your unit from indoors and eliminate trips outside during inclement weather. For your peace of mind, all Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40638 Generator Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Symphony® II Power Management manages the distribution of power to your selected appliances automatically. Load management ensures the generator won't overload and shutdown so your family can continue with its daily routine. Available with the dual 200amp Symphony II Transfer Switch for homes with two separate 200amp distribution panels. Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and increased starting capability.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription and wireless gateway sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from aluminum to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)