Briggs & Stratton 40637 20kW Generator with Aluminum Enclosure & 200A SE Transfer Switch Bundle
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40637 protects the family, house, and workplace during a power failure. Within seconds it senses the outage and automatically begins to supply power to the two 5-ton air conditioners, major appliances, and electronics. Storms and wildfires can disrupt power supply for several days. The dual-fuel air-cooled gas generator will continue to keep the family safe and comfortable till grid power is restored. You can hook it up with the kitchen gas pipeline for an unlimited supply of fuel. Changing between LP and natural gas is easy. The model is easy to use and maintain. It produces ample power to run heating, cooling, electric ovens, sump pump, washers and dryers, computers, and more. The smart load management system manages the additional load efficiently.
Briggs & Stratton 40637 is ideal for all climates with its quick motor starting capability of 41kVA at 20kW. The 200-amp automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the call for manual operation. With less than 5% total harmonic distortion it is perfect for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets that we use daily. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts. It is shipped free of cost and comes with free technical support for life.
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40637 Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Amplify™ Power Management makes your backup power go further and minimizes the impact of a power outage on your life. This system allows you to prioritize the power needs of your home through the “Standby Generator Management” smartphone app. Amplify™ offers the ability to set and change priorities of high wattage appliances, as well as, monitor your generators status all from the touch of a button. Modules sold separately.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and increased starting capability.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from aluminum to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)