Briggs & Stratton 40636 20kW Generator with Aluminum Enclosure & 150A SE Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40636 produces reliable back-up power for added peace of mind. It guards home and office against losses due to power outages. The clean power it produces ensures your costly electronics are safely powered. Within seconds of a power outage, this generator begins to power your two 5-ton air conditioners, major appliances, and electronics. The dual gas model does not require any refueling. You can run your unit for as long as it takes for restoration of utility power supply. Use the kitchen gas pipeline for an unlimited supply of fuel. This neighborhood-friendly model runs quietly at 64dBA.
The transfer switch manages the distribution of power to all the circuits of your house. You have the choice of powering just the essential or specific rooms or the whole house. The aluminum enclosure has a weather-resistant and rustproof coating which makes the model an ideal choice for the seaside environments and extreme climates. When you add additional load to your generator the load management system handles it without dropping power to other appliances which could be damaging for the product. It produces ample power to cover a medium or large-sized house or shop or store. The improved voltage regulation, upgraded control system, Wi-Fi connectivity, quiet performance, and low cost make this model a preferable choice. All Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40636 Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Amplify™ Power Management makes your backup power go further and minimizes the impact of a power outage on your life. This system allows you to prioritize the power needs of your home through the “Standby Generator Management” smartphone app. Amplify™ offers the ability to set and change priorities of high wattage appliances, as well as, monitor your generators status all from the touch of a button. Modules sold separately.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and increased starting capability.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from aluminum to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)