Briggs & Stratton 40635 17kW Generator with 150A SE Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
17kW Briggs & Stratton 40635 generator keeps the family and the house safe during a power failure. Within a matter of seconds, it kicks in to continue supplying power to your 5-ton air conditioner, major home appliances, and electronics. The LP/Natural Gas model requires no refueling. It will keep the heating, cooling and security system running till grid power is restored. This 60Hz single-phase model delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency that protects all sensitive electronics that have the microcircuitry. The voltage regulation system ensures quick motor starting and responds fast to load changes. It is easy for you to switch between LP and natural gas.
During emergencies, the 150-amp automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the call for manual operation. This whole house generator can be used at home or work as a backup source of power. It generates ample electricity to cover all your home needs such as lights, water heater, refrigerator, air conditioner and so forth. With less than 5% total harmonic distortion, it is perfect for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets that we use daily. For your peace of mind, all Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
17kW Briggs & Stratton 40635 Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Amplify™ Power Management makes your backup power go further and minimizes the impact of a power outage on your life. This system allows you to prioritize the power needs of your home through the “Standby Generator Management” smartphone app. Amplify™ offers the ability to set and change priorities of high wattage appliances, as well as, monitor your generators status all from the touch of a button. Modules sold separately.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and the ability to start a 5-ton air conditioner on 50% load.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription and wireless gateway sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)