Briggs & Stratton 40630 17kW Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
17kW Briggs & Stratton 40630 is purpose-built for tough commercial applications. It protects the family and the house during a power failure. Hurricanes, snowstorms, and wildfires damage the power lines and the power goes out for days. In such a situation the whole house generator that runs on LP and natural gas is the best choice. The 17kW seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage. There is no need for refueling and you can run the generator till grid power is restored. Continue to run your 5-ton air-conditioner, electric ovens, furnaces, sump pump, washers and dryers as usual. The smart load management system manages the additional load efficiently.
The exceptional digital voltage and frequency keeps all your pricey electronics safe from damage that is otherwise caused by voltage fluctuations. The model is ideal for all climates with its quick motor starting capability. It is easy for you to switch between LP and natural gas. During emergencies, the 200-amp Symphony II Switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the call for manual operation. Use this generator as a backup source of power at home or work. With less than 5% total harmonic distortion, it is ideal for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets that we use daily.
17kW Briggs & Stratton 40630 Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Amplify™ Power Management makes your backup power go further and minimizes the impact of a power outage on your life. This system allows you to prioritize the power needs of your home through the “Standby Generator Management” smartphone app. Amplify™ offers the ability to set and change priorities of high wattage appliances, as well as, monitor your generators status all from the touch of a button. Modules sold separately.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and increased starting capability.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)