Briggs & Stratton 40629 17kW Generator with 100A SE Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
17kW Briggs & Stratton 040629 Generator is a whole house standby generator that keeps the family safe indoors during inclement weather. It continues to supply power to the 5-ton air conditioner, major home appliances, and electronics within seconds. During a blackout, you can choose to have an unlimited supply of natural gas from your kitchen gas line. The Updated Controller manages both the generator set and transfer switch. You can check status updates from a PC, laptop, tablet, and smartphone via the InfoHub Wireless Monitoring System meant for remote monitoring. The ultra-low harmonic distortion makes it ideal for use with the latest security systems, computers, laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
This user-friendly model is easy to maintain with its hinged roof and enclosure removable panels. It comes with a 100Amp Symphony II Switch transfer switch that lets you select the essentials to power or the whole house in case of a power failure. You can switch between natural gas and LPG fuels easily. Due to its low emissions, the model can be installed as close as 18” from the house. It is delivered free of cost and comes with free lifetime technical support. For your peace of mind, all Briggs & Stratton products are backed by a nationwide dealer network and call center experts.
17kW Briggs & Stratton 40629 Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Amplify™ Power Management makes your backup power go further and minimizes the impact of a power outage on your life. This system allows you to prioritize the power needs of your home through the “Standby Generator Management” smartphone app. Amplify™ offers the ability to set and change priorities of high wattage appliances, as well as, monitor your generators status all from the touch of a button. Modules sold separately.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and increased starting capability.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)