Briggs & Stratton 40625 20kW Generator with 150A SE Transfer Switch Bundle Features:
Reliable backup power is critical for any home, the 20kW standby generator will power all of a home's electrical needs easily and automatically during a unitlity outage. Keep your family safe, comfortable, and free from the stress by being prepared with whole home backup power solution. Enabled with Amplify™ Power Management technology this back up power system will provide the right sized solution for your home.
Briggs & Stratton 70625 Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Amplify™ Power Management makes your backup power go further and minimizes the impact of a power outage on your life. This system allows you to prioritize the power needs of your home through the “Standby Generator Management” smartphone app. Amplify™ offers the ability to set and change priorities of high wattage appliances, as well as, monitor your generators status all from the touch of a button. Modules sold separately.
- Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and increased starting capability.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)