Briggs & Stratton 40623 20kW Generator with Dual 200A SE Transfer Switch
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40623 emergency backup generator is the perfect fit for any home. It protects the family, house, and office during a grid power outage. Hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, snowstorms, and wildfires damage the power lines and cause several days of blackouts. The whole house automatic generator can run for hours at no end till the electricity supply is resumed to your neighborhood. A 20kW unit generates ample electricity to run two 5-ton air conditioners, electric stove, sump pump, freezer, refrigerator, computers, washer, dryer, and lights. You can run your day as usual with complete peace of mind. When you add more load to the generator, the load management system steps in to manage the load without dropping the voltage to other appliances. With gas, there is no need for refueling as you can hook up the generator with the kitchen gas pipeline for an unlimited supply of fuel.
Voltage surges are known to damage the sensitive microcircuitry and microchips that are part of the modern electronics and devices. With less than 5% THD, this 20kW Briggs & Stratton is safe for use with your cell phones, tablets, laptop, and computers. Low Idle Mode allows for fuel savings during exercise time. The 200-Amp automatic transfer switch can be installed indoors or outdoors. It gives you the comfort and convenience of generator power without the call for manual operation. All Briggs & Stratton models are shipped free of cost and come with free technical support for life.
20kW Briggs & Stratton 40623 Features:
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees.
- Symphony® II Power Management manages the distribution of power to your selected appliances automatically. Load management ensures the generator won't overload and shutdown so your family can continue with its daily routine. Available with the dual 200amp Symphony II Transfer Switch for homes with two separate 200amp distribution panels. Efficient alternator and smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance with tighter voltage control giving less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and increased starting capability.
- State-of-the-art Commercial Vanguard® Engine - the premium Vanguard® V-Twin vertical engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- Simple Control System with a low speed run to save fuel, reduce noise and tighten control.
- InfoHub™ Wifi Wireless Monitoring is the easy way to remotely monitor your generator to make sure your generator is ready for the next outage. With a subscription you can monitor on you computer or smartphone to instantly check generator system status, faults and more from home or away. Subscription and wireless gateway sold separately.
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage)