Briggs & Stratton 40531 12kW Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40531 12kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. This generator is 50% smaller and 60% quieter than our previous model. Its streamlined design meets the power needs of your whole house, with a more compact, affordable unit. This home standby generator includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic transfer switch for easy installation. You can truly power more for less with this little powerhouse.
Briggs & Stratton 40531 Features:
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 12kW with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 5,500 square feet with a 4-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required 20kW
- Includes 200-Amp auto transfer switch
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Briggs & Stratton 40400 12kW Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch (Whole House)Product Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Riler Gallip on Jun 09, 2015
Fast shipping. You call center guys are great. East to install. Great price. I could not ask for a better experience. I recommend this home standby generator.