Briggs & Stratton 40484 20kW Generator with 150A SE Transfer Switch
The Briggs & Stratton 40484 20kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
Briggs & Stratton 40484 Features:
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 20kW with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 12,000 square feet with a 5-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required larger, liquid cooled unit
- Includes 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Briggs & Stratton 40484 20kW Generator with 150A SE Transfer Switch (Whole House)Product Review Rating: 4/5
Posted by Richard Reading on Jun 10, 2015
I have been putting off buying a home standby generator for about 2 years now. I figured my luck was about to run out even though we have not a had a storm for a couple years I figured we are due. Sole reason I purchased this generator over others was that it was the only generator that came bundled with 150amp transfer switch and that is what my electrician wanted. It is installed now so I am ready.