Briggs & Stratton 40346 20kW Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEE SUGGESTED REPLACEMENT(S) BELOW.
The Briggs & Stratton 40346 20kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator provides reliable backup power for homeowners during a power outage. This generator makes sure your appliances stay on so you and your family aren’t left in the dark. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3r rated automatic power transfer switch, providing flexible installation.
Briggs & Stratton 40346 Features:
- Thanks to Symphony II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- This 20kW with Symphony II Power Management can manage a home, up to 12,000 square feet with a 5-ton air conditioner saving you thousands less than a previously required larger, liquid cooled unit
- Includes 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive 5-year parts, labor and travel limited warranty
- This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.
Best generator everProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Perry E Turner on Feb 24, 2017
I bought this generator 3 years ago, Installed it myself and it cranks up every time power is dropped, been very happy with it.
Briggs 20 KW Air CooledProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Roy Hurd on Feb 13, 2017
I've sold as many as 30 units such as the 20 KW from Briggs & Stratton. I have never had an after the sale problem except for one sensor in a transfer switch. All customers are very satisfied
great GeneratorProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by V. Timmons on Jul 01, 2015
I am very pleased with my purchase of this Briggs & Stratton 40346 20kW Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch. competitively priced and Briggs & Stratton are known for their engines. I have had it installed for about 4 months now. One brief power outage so far of about 1 hour so nothing major. fired right up and power was restored in under 10 seconds I would guess. I would recommend this home standby generator. Deliver was also spot on.