ASCO 185 Series 260A 1ph 2 Pole Open Transition Automatic Transfer Switch Features:
Get all the intelligence your optional standby system needs to make sure power stays on when the utility fails, with ASCO SERIES 185 Power Transfer Switches. When utility power has been restored, this line of power transfer switches will automatically transfer your loads back to utility and shut down the generator, saving fuel and standing ready to address the next utility failure.
ASCO E00185A20260 SERIES 185 Features:
- User-friendly control interface with easy to understand symbols and visual indicators to inform operator of transfer switch and power source status.
- Listed to UL 1008 for optional standby systems, handling total system load including motors and all other electrical loads.
- cUL Listed for Canadian installations.
- True double-throw contacts with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility sources.
- Terminals for convenient connection of neutral and ground conductors.
- Working hand in hand with virtually every brand of generator, ASCO SERIES 185 Power Transfer Switches provide around-the-clock protection from a power failure, taking action only when required.