Kohler 14RESAL-100LC16 14kW Generator with 100A 16-circuit Transfer Switch Features:
Popular generators for backup power, with an automatic transfer switch included. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.*
- Reliable - Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
- Powerful - In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
- Premium warranty - We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last.
- Award winner - KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
Kohler 14RESAL-100LC16 14kW Generator features:
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14RESAL at 35kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
- Comes with either an RXT 100-amp indoor-rated automatic transfer switch with 16-circuit load center or an RXT 200-amp outdoor-rated standard automatic transfer switch
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
- Model 14RESAL approved for off-grid applications with 18-month/1000-hour off-grid warranty
Another great item from Kohler for using in off grid solar systems.
At Rooftop Solar, we value good service & fair pricing. AP Electric exceeds all expectations.
We order a couple of the Kohler generators, per month. They are easy to install and a reliable power source.
AP Electric Sales people were very helpful. I called after seeing an infomercial about backup generators. We spoke for a while and the AP Sales person helped me figure out what size generator I needed. Then we looked at all the brands they had to offer. Turned out Kohler was the one I chose. The composite housing, Kohler engine and availability of service in my area helped me make the decision. AP even threw in the cold kit, which I'll need this coming winter for sure.
Submitted on February 02, 2015
The unit arrived in great shape. I have not hooked it up completely but I suspect it will be fine. The conversion from NG to LP was fast and easy. It came with the carburetor heater and that went quickly too. I look forward to our next power outage!
Submitted on November 23, 2014
Always a pleasure to deal with the people at AP
Submitted on November 25, 2013
Just received this generator. I have not started it up yet but I hope it will be as good as advertisted.
Submitted on June 03, 2013