Westinghouse WPro8500 8500W Electric Start Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start
Westinghouse WPro8500 Features:
Westinghouse WPro8500 features a robust 13.5 HP 457cc Westinghouse OHV 4-Stroke engine with 3600 RPM. It has an automatic low idle control and operational volume as low as 74 dBA. The engine is encased in a steel sleeve and requires little maintenance.
- It has a Total Harmonic Distortion of less than 5% and is ideal for use with modern-day sensitive electronics such as cell phones and tablets. The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) ensures smooth performance while the Smart Idle regulates engine speed.
- There are 3 starting system options: Electric, Remote, and Recoil. Remote control allows you to start it from 100 meters. The unit comes with a free battery and a free battery charger.
- The running watts are 8,500 and peak watts 11,500.
- WPro8500 features the Pulse-Flo (TM) super quiet muffler.
- It is OSHA Compliant and features Full Panel Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) to protect the house and the job site from electric incidents. It is also EPA, CARB Compliant.
- The circuit breakers shut off the engine in the event of an overload.
- The unit is transfer switch ready (Key Fob Included).
- It requires a Carburetor Kit when operated at a height. Altitude Carburetor Kit Number 140548 is sold separately.
- Spark Plug Torch F7TC is included in the package.
- WPro8500 features automatic low oil shutdown. The recommended oil for this model is SAE 10W-30.
- The steel fuel tank stores up to 6.6 gal. (25 L) of Unleaded Gasoline, 10% Ethanol or less.
- At a 25% load, it gives a run time of 17.5 hours while at 50% load it runs for 12 hours.
- Heavy duty wheel kit is included. The 10-inches wheels and foam grip handle make it easy to move the generator around.
- Lifting Bracket is also featured for easy lifting by a hook.
- AC outlets include two 120V Duplex 120V Receptacles, two USB Ports, one L14-30R 1200/240V 30A, and one L5-30R 30A. While DC Outlets include two 5V USB Ports.
- It has a built-in meter that displays volts, frequency, and lifetime hours.
- The unit is backed by a residential warranty of 3 years and a commercial warranty of 1 year.
Westinghouse WPro8500 is an industrial portable generator designed for industrial use. The robust WPro8500 is easy to move around at the job site and at home with the never go flat 10 inch tires and a foam grip handle.
Safety features such as overload prevention and low-oil shutoff give the users peace of mind. It is designed for rugged industrial applications and can also be used as an emergency source of power during a grid power failure. Sound attenuation features, heavy-duty performance, and low THD make it a number one choice for those looking for a low-cost reliable standby portable generator.
Westinghouse WPro8500 is safe for electronics that have a microprocessor and is transfer switch ready. The 13.5 HP 457cc Westinghouse OHV 4-Stroke engine features low idle control that manages the speed of the engine to tally with the load. The steel frame makes it long-lasting.
It generates 8,500 running watts and 11,500 peak watts, which are ample to run an AC; a sump pump, an electric stove, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, and other household appliances. Users can charge mobile phones and tablets using the 5 built-in USB charging ports.
At the job site, you can use it for powering an air compressor, belt sander, bench grinder, circular saw, table saw, rotary hammer, demolition hammer, industrial motor, capacitor start induction run (4 hp), computers, portable heaters, and air conditioners. OSHA requires GFCI protection for job-site power sources and this unit has just that.
Westinghouse WPro8500 runs for 17.5 hours on 6.6 gallons of fuel on a 25% load. The price is very affordable and financing options are available.
For added safety, all 120V and 240V outlets have rubber covers. The professional grade WPro8500 comes with a battery, battery charger, key fob, oil, funnel, tool kit, manual and quick start guide. Along with the residential and commercial warranties, buyers also get lifetime technical support.