Westinghouse WGen3600v 3600W Portable Generator
WESTINGHOUSE wGEN3600v 3600W PORTABLE GENERATOR
The Westinghouse WGen3600v Portable Generator is a perfect portable power solution, whether you are looking for an emergency power supply for your home or you need to power campsite, tailgate party or your latest home improvement project. The dependable and easy-to-use WGen3600 offers a variety of premium, innovative features at a value that cannot be beat by comparable generator models. An intuitive control panel with conveniently located controls makes the WGen3600 easy to operate. Rubber covered power outlets provide additional protection from the environment and rugged conditions. Unlike comparable generator models, the WGen3600v's sturdy hardened-steel frame features roll bars on the top of the unit that provide additional protection for the unit's 4 lb. gas tank. The roll bars additionally offer a larger variety of options for transporting and securing the unit. The WGen3600 features a powerful Westinghouse engine that was designed with reliability and extended life in mind. Westinghouse engines incorporate overhead valve technology that allows the engine to run at lower temperatures and use less fuel than conventional side valve engines. Additionally, a built-in automatic low oil shutdown protects the WGen3600v's engine from damage by shutting the engine down if the oil level becomes dangerously low or if the oil overheats and loses viscosity."
WESTINGHOUSE WGen3600v Features:
- CARB/EPA Compliant
- Size: 23.2" L, 22.8" W, 21.3" H - Weight: 107.0 lb
- The wGen3600v contains a 212 cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine. The engine is encased in an iron sleeve. It offers automatic low-oil shutdown, a recoil start, and it can operate for 20 hours at a 50% load.
- This unit offers 3600 running watts and 4650 peak watts.
- The WGen3600 is quiet, operating at 62-66 dB at a 50% load.
- This model is portable and gas-powered, with a 4-gallon fuel tank, fuel gauge, and fuel tank shutoff valve. It meets emissions standards for the U.S. and Canada—EPA, CPA, and CARB.
- This unit has two 5-20R 120V household duplex receptacles, one RV-ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and one L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle. All the outlets have rubber covers to protect them and your power source from the elements.
- The wGen3600v comes with a manual and kit to get you started—the Plug-and-Play Kit with oil, an oil funnel, and a tool kit. Minor assembly may be required.
- This model also has a 3-year limited warranty.
TECHNICAL SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Looks greatProduct Review Rating: 3/5
Posted by Del M on Dec 16, 2019
Only produces 115 volts under small load and the cycles range between 61-63. Almost stalled the engine with a 3000 watt load. Starts on the second pull which is plus. Would be good for camping.
GreatProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Tony W Tatum on Nov 07, 2019
I was very pleased with this generator and the customer service was so friendly in answering my questions when I called. I would highly recommend this generator. It is easy to start and it was received quickly and that helped since I am in the electricity turn off area in California.
Easy StartingProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Robert on Aug 22, 2019
Received quickly. Added oil and gas, started right up. Runs quietly and powers everything I need it to do
Very quietProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Unknown on Jun 01, 2018
Received very fast, in 4 days. Ordered the wheels also. Very happy I did. Ran generator under load and without. Extremely quite for a generator. Most impressed. Plugged my camper in and ran air conditioning. Works perfect.
Started on first pull.Product Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Bern on Sep 22, 2017
Just unboxed WGen3600. Added oil and very little gas, and it stared with one pull. Quieter than I expected. Looks to be well made. Simple and straightforward to operate. It's not light so I would get the wheel kit if you plan to be more mobile; I don't. I purchased for extended power outage due to flood or hurricane to run my refrigerators. I plan to re-box and store so I made sure to run all of the gas out of it.