Westinghouse iPro2500 2200W Portable Inverter Generator
If you need power off the grid, for any reason, then look no further than The Westinghouse iPro2500 Digital Inverter Generator. This portable unit has the capacity to power your work-related devices and more. This model is versatile, dependable, powerful, and easy to use.
The iPro250 is fully capable of powering both tools, and more delicate appliances and electronic devices. Its power is safe and clean. It runs with the help of a four-stroke Westinghouse engine that adjusts automatically to immediate power needs in order to conserve energy. This means better fuel efficiency as well as less noise and fuel exhaust emissions. Additionally, the iPro2500 offers a spark arrestor, approved by the U.S. Forest Service, that makes it safe for outdoor use.
It has a 1-gallon fuel tank that permits 6.1 hours at 50% load. It offers 2200 Running Watts and 2500 Peak Watts. The iPro2500 has two USB Ports (5V DC) and a 120V GFCI Receptacle so that you can easily attach your various devices. With the help of a Double-Insulated Acoustic Enclosure, Asymmetrical Cooling Fans, and Low Tone Mufflers, this generator remains quiet while you work. This unit is CSA, OSHA, and CARB compliant.
The Westinghouse iPro2500 Digital Inverter Generator is a lightweight, reliable power source. When you’re out on a job or camping, carry this model with you to help you get what you need done. Westinghouse offers a 2-Year Limited Warranty with the unit, as well as Nationwide Customer Service and Support.
Westinghouse iPro2500 Features:
- The iPro2500 contains the Westinghouse 98cc 4-Stroke engine. The unit offers a shut-off valve and recoil start. It runs 30% to 50% more efficiently than other, traditional models. It is CSA, OSHA, and CARB compliant.
- This unit runs at 2200 Running Watts and 2500 Peak Watts.
- This generator has a 1-gallon fuel tank. 6.1 hours at 50% load. It is light enough for carrying and comes with a built-in handle for easy transportation.
- The iPro2500 has 2 USB Ports (5V DC), and a 120V GFCI Receptacle for easy attachment and power for your devices.
- This generator comes with a starter’s kit that includes the Owner’s Manual, an Oil Bottle, Funnel, and Tool Kit.
- The iPro2500 is quiet with the help of a Double-Insulated Acoustic Enclosure, Asymmetrical Cooling Fans, and Low Tone Mufflers.
- This unit has a 2-year limited warranty.
Review westinghouse 2500 proProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Michael on May 21, 2018
Right out of the box it started with one pull after putting in the oil and gas. The next three times it also started with one pull. Running it seemed quiet and I ran an electric hedge trimmer and the motor did not even rev up. I will be using it to charge up my boat batteries and electric paint sprayer. I recommend this product.
Great GeneratorProduct Review Rating: 5/5
Posted by Michelle- Eugene, OR on Jul 10, 2017
After fueling and adding oil to the generator it started on the second pull! The next morning the generator started on the first pull. Both times the selected switch was in the choke position at starting.
Thats all I can tell you about the generator at this time.