Westinghouse iGen4200 3500W Portable Inverter Generator
WESTINGHOUSE iGen4200 Features:
Westinghouse iGen4200 runs on a reliable 5.8 HP 212cc OHV 4-Stroke variable speed Westinghouse engine with maximum 3600 RPM. It produces 3500 running watts and 4200 peak watts. It has an operational volume as low as 60 dBA. The open frame digital generator uses inverter technology for maximum fuel efficiency and has an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) for smooth performance.
- iGen4200 has a Total Harmonic Distortion of less than 3% and is ideal for use with computers, laptops, cell phones and tablets.
- The 2.65 gallon steel fuel tank gives a runtime of 18 hours. The fuel gauge is located on top of the tank and turns on at 25% load. Engine runs on unleaded gasoline, 10% Ethanol or less.
- Directly charge sensitive electronics such as phones or tablets using the two DC 5V USB ports.
- Fuel efficient, durable iGen4200 is ideal for RVs. It features a 120V 30A recreational vehicle outlet (TT-30R).
- Use the VFT meter to check volts, frequency, and lifetime hours.
- For sound attenuation, iGen4200 features the Pulse-Flo (TM) super quiet muffler.
- It is EPA, CARB Compliant.
- Safety features include circuit breakers that shut off the engine in the event of an overload, and automatic low oil shutdown. The recommended oil for this model is SAE 10W-30.
- At a 25% load, it gives a run time of 18 hours while at 50% load it runs for 15 hours.
- It requires a Carburetor Kit when operated at a height. Altitude Carburetor Kit Number 140546 is sold separately.
- Get Free Oil, Funnel, Tool Kit, Manual, and Quick Start Guide with purchase.
- iGen4200 is backed by a limited residential warranty of 3 years/1000 hours and a limited commercial warranty of 1 year/1000 hours.
Westinghouse iGen4200 is a portable inverter generator designed for RV, camper and residential use. This recreational generator is lightweight, compact and requires less storage space. Users like the huge savings that come with this model as it is both fuel-efficient and low-cost.
This portable generator powers up work tools at construction sites. It is used as a backup source of power at home when grid power fails. The iGen4200 powers up a computer, laptop, refrigerator or freezer, microwave oven, slow cooker, TV / DVD player, mobile phones, lights, fan, coffee maker, radio, stereo, fan, coffee maker, hair dryer and a garage door opener. Users can charge mobile phones and tablets using the 5 built-in DC USB charging ports. It makes RV trips and camping more enjoyable and safe. Sound attenuation features, high performance, and very low THD make it a number one choice for those looking for a low-cost reliable RV or a standby portable generator.
Westinghouse iGen4200 is safe for electronics that have a microprocessor. The 5.8 HP 212cc OHV 4-Stroke Westinghouse engine runs on variable speed to cut fuel consumption and extend maintenance periods. This model offers very good value for money. Financing options are available.
For safety, all USB ports, 120V and 240V outlets have rubber covers. The professional grade iGen4200 comes with oil, funnel, tool kit, manual and quick start guide. Along with the limited residential and commercial warranties buyers also get lifetime technical support.