RVMP 5500i Flex Power 5500W Dual Fuel RV Generator Features:
Recreational vehicle owners know the importance of having a backup generator. They are often critical to a fun and comfortable outdoor adventure, but they must be reliable and safe. The RVMP Flex Power Generator is manufactured with power, performance, and, most importantly, safety in mind. Recreational vehicle owners know the importance of having a backup generator. They are often critical to a fun and comfortable outdoor adventure, but they must be reliable and safe. The RVMP Flex Power Generator is manufactured with power, performance, and, most importantly, safety in mind. The generator’s compact design removes the traditional bulk of most generators, making it easier to fit within storage spaces or compartments. Not only is it lighter at 121 pounds (over 40 pounds lighter than comparable generators,) but it's also more versatile with the capability to run on both gasoline or propane. Dual fuel capacity allows for flexibility - gasoline provides a higher BTU, and propane runs cleaner and quieter. Travel with peace of mind knowing your generator can change fuel sources with the simple flip of a switch. The RVMP Flex Power generator also features smart start technology, removing the traditional starter, which may need to be replaced over time. Smart start technology uses a digitally produced three-phase waveform passed to the alternator's stator to rotate the engine and start more efficiently. Without a traditional starter and no spark from a commutator, the risk of igniting combustible fuels is largely removed, improving safety and offering peace of mind. Unlike generators of the past, the 4000 Watt Flex Power model is equipped with an integrated inverter for clean power production. A completely new exhaust and cooling system has been designed for maximum cooling while staying quiet. This new and innovative patent-pending design brings many upgrades over traditional generator models.
Important Note: This generator is for RVs that are prepped for a permanent generator install location or have the adequate space and fuel supply (gasoline and propane) located in the area where the generator will be installed.
Important Note: This generator produces hot exhaust gases which must be piped out of the RV. The exhaust outlet is on the bottom of the generator. Please be sure to use the proper exhaust connections, hangers, and clamps which can be found HERE. Before using this generator, be sure to install a carbon monoxide detector inside the RV.
RVMP 5500i Features:
- Better efficiency - On-demand power uses less fuel than other popular generator models both while running and at rest
- Dual compatibility - Runs on either gas or propane
- Consistent output - Less distortion (3% compared to 17% in competitive models) allows you to power sensitive devices like laptops, TVs, and gaming counsels, without worrying about overload
- Softer sound - Consistent output allows for a quieter run without loud rev cycles
- Significantly fewer emissions when run with propane - up to 10x less output
- Digital hour reading – Easily measure running time for maintenance
- Safer design -Engineered and built to mitigate fire risk
- Digital valve controller - Auto shutoff monitoring for fire prevention
- Remote start capability – wiring harness for connecting to controls within the RV for remote starting
- Heat sensor - Built-in protection from overheating and over-revving
- Patent-pending technology – See RVMP Patents for more information
- Certified by the USDA, EPA, CSA, and more