Ronk 5204 200A 3ph-120/240V Manual Transfer Switch Features:
Ronk's Series 4+ switches provide economical, reliable, and safe transfer of loads between main power and auxiliary source. For commercial and industrial applications, especially when power continuity is critical. This switch can be used when backup power is needed. The UL 1008 transfer switch has undergone rigorous testing to ensure reliability and durability. With growing needs for emergency and standby power, facilities need a transfer switch that can withstand the test of time and heavy use.
Ronk 5204 Features:
- UL 1008 manual transfer switches are non-fused
- Built standard as NEMA Type 4/12 powder coated steel wall-mount enclosure
- Enclosure option available: NEMA 4X-316 Stainless Steel
- The compact mechanism is completely enclosed, and the rotary operator handle is mounted on the door and lockable in three positions: On Line, Off, and On Auxiliary.
- All 4-pole models have a switched neutral on the fourth pole
- Triple padlocking capability: On Line, Off and On Auxiliary
- Factory installed aux contacts for remote ON / OFF signaling or electrical interlocking
- Factory installed lugs for connection to switch poles