Ronk 5102SE 100A 1ph-120/240V Service Rated Manual Transfer Switch Features:
Ronk's Series 4+ switches provide economical, reliable, and safe transfer of loads between main power and auxiliary source. For commercial and industrial applications, especially when power continuity is critical. This switch can be used when backup power is needed. The UL 1008 transfer switch has undergone rigorous testing to ensure reliability and durability. With growing needs for emergency and standby power, facilities need a transfer switch that can withstand the test of time and heavy use.
Ronk 5102SE Features:
- UL 1008 manual transfer switches are non-fused and suitable for use as service equipment
- Built standard as NEMA Type 4/12 powder coated steel wall-mount enclosure
- Enclosure option available: NEMA 4X-316 Stainless Steel
- The compact mechanism is completely enclosed, and the rotary operator handle is mounted on the door and lockable in three positions: On Line, Off, and On Auxiliary.
- All 2-pole models have a solid neutral bar
- Triple padlocking capability: On Line, Off and On Auxiliary
- Factory installed aux contacts for remote ON / OFF signaling or electrical interlocking
- Factory installed lugs for connection to switch poles