Powermate PM9400CE 9400W Electric Start Portable Generator
Ideal for use at outdoor events, the next DIY project or emergency backup power in the case of an outage, the PM9400E is up to the task. The PM9400E features a steel frame and a compact design with integrated wheels and handle that makes it easy to move and put in place. With 9400 starting watts and 7500 running watts, this generator is powerful and versatile enough to power tools for your next DIY project and to provide emergency backup power in the case of an outage. The PM9400E is equipped with features that make using the generator easy and approachable. The PM9400E features a One Touch Electric Start with auto-choke that provides reliable, hassle-free startups. The 420cc Generac® OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications while an 8 gallon fuel tank delivers up to a 13 hour runtime at 25% load.
Founded over 40 years ago, Powermate has established itself as an internationally recognized brand fulfilling the customer need for outdoor power equipment and portable generators. With a focus on simple-to-use, capable, everyday power solutions, Powermate has become a household name for recreational and emergency portable power. With an industry-leading 3-Year limited warranty, backed by the #1 company in power generation, Powermate provides ultimate reliability and peace of mind in your purchase decision. Powermate portable generators; Simple-to-use, Reliable, portable power.
Powermate PM9400CE Features:
- 50 State/CARB Complaint
- One-Touch Electric Start with auto-choke provides reliable, hassle-free startups
- Powered by Generac® 420cc OHV Engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- 13 Hour Run Time 8 gallon fuel tank at 25% load
- 10” Never-Flat Wheels and Handle for easy transportation
- Hour Meter tracks run time and maintenance intervals
- Fuel Gauge allows users to keep track of gasoline levels
- Covered Outlets provide protection from debris and the elements
Briggs & Strat...Weather is unpredictable, your alternative power source should...